or Connect

Posts by triplembride

Anyone have SPD with their pregnancies? I've had it with all 3 of mine. It was by far the worst it's ever been with this last pregnancy starting at 15 weeks pregnant. We want to have another eventually and I'm terrified of getting it again! It's crippling! Anything I can do to lessen the chances? TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are trying to think of the easiest way to handle the money 3 of us have jobs and one stays home all of our jobs make a different amount of money. Can I ask how y'all figure out who owes what?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merging households we will co parent eat all meals together etc....basically our families will be co existing in all accounts. Think sister wives but with separate husbandsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes family meetings every 2 weeksBefore we move a consensual agreement regarding bills and expectations. Everything in detail down to a T.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone ever moved in with another like minded family and lived to tell the tale? It would be 4000sq ft 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 living rooms 1 dining room 1 breakfast nook 4 adults 5 kids 4 dogs 3 cats Is it possible? Sister wives with seperate husbands? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still here. Edd is today. With the severe SPD I have this time I was REALLY hoping and praying I'd have this baby in arms by now. The bh are getting more intense and every time I have one I pray the next one gets harder and more intense! I'm so done. The Texas heatwave is killing me slowly --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!!! Perfect birth!! --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!!! --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never looked too scared! --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amazing birth story :) i love that babies know EXACTLY what they are doing in there :) she needed to be breech and she knew that :) enjoy that sweet baby girl!