or Connect

Posts by justgonnadoulait

I'm saying with both blue dye tests a faint line showed up immediately.
Hi ladies, I'm not trying to conceive but I thought you all would probably have more experience with pregnancy tests than most. I know this seems odd but I have no idea when my last period was. I just am pretty in touch with how my body feels and know if my cycle is off. I really felt like I was feeling as though AF was coming, and it always happens in the middle of the night so I put my cup in and went to bed. Nothing next morning. Same thing for the next few nights....
I'm so grateful that all of you have taken the time to respond.  Unfortunately I'm at the very, very end of my day (usually waking around 3 am and being unable to get back to sleep) so my brain isn't working so well.   I've done a lot of reading, though not nearly as much as some of you, and I just feel a touch overwhelmed at the possibilities of what could be an issue for her.  I think I should indeed do an in depth food diary.  It never occurred to me for example to...
My 12 month old daughter has had mucousy diarrhea for about six months now.  I've tried every elimination diet I can think of, including the top 20 allergens and salicylates.  Nothing worked.  A couple of weeks ago we got a painful diaper rash and after about a week I figured out it was caused by candida.  I've been doing a natural remedy of my own creation and it's working really well.  Until today.  She finally pooped after a couple days of not pooping, and it clearly...
Oh sweet mama! I'm sorry your family isn't supportive. They may be doing/saying what they think is helpful or supportive, but please don't listen to the harsh things they say. I think there are three things that make a big difference in pregnancy: Support Hormones Nutrition Exercise For the support try local mom groups, craigslist, birth class or a pregnancy exercise class. The pool might be a great way to meet people and exercise without the weight on your legs. I...
Goodness I know it's taken me a long time to respond.  Dealing with allergies that have cause a very clingy, whiney baby.  I just don't have enough time....   Rainface, I wanted to say you were right.  My mom went to a new diagnostician, and he said she wasn't bipolor.  She has a personality disorder.  She didn't mention borderline, but it sounds right.  She's also been going to a support/recovery group for people with co-dependency issues.  I've seen her change more...
Thank you Pokey.  Sorry for the slow response.  Family is in town.   Last night was horrible.  She didn't poop yesterday and woke up crying several times like she was in pain.  Then woke up wanting to play for over an hour before pooping.  No mucous but it was thick and pasty.  She seemed fine after pooping.  But this morning she has bright red dots all over her bum and around her anus and opening to her yoni are are all red.  What did I eat?  My diet is already so...
First I just want to say thank you for all the amazing information I've found in this forum.  I've learned more on here to help my daughter than going to my pediatrician, allergist and naturopath.   And that brings me to...I haven't found any help from my pediatrician, naturopath or allergist.  Around 5 or 6 months my DD began having mucous in her poop, which quickly turned to diarrhea.  She is now 10 months old and I've yet to see a healthy looking poop.  I...
Thank you ladies for responding.  Sorry it took so long for me to respond.  DD has been having digestive issues and will only nap in my arms in a dark room and my phone is acting funny and won't let me post and so on.   No need to apologize for hijacking my thread.  I thought it was good to read other people's stories.     Amberskyfire, I also think that kids need the truth.  I think they are aware of things being off and when we tell them everything is ok it...
I'm still exploring these things as well.  I've seen fertility beads online, but been wanting to talk to someone more about it because it's a set number of beads, usually 28, so I'm not sure what to do if I have a 30 day cycle or if stress elongates my cycle.  I haven't had my flow return so I haven't been too proactive about it yet because charting and fertility beads don't work until there is a cycle to monitor.     I've also wondered about the lemon....