or Connect

Posts by aimcar

My almost 6 year old has started exhibiting some very troublesome behavior - severe hyper activity, rage, anger, full-blown tantrums, extreme sensitivity along with physical symptoms such as constant headaches, red cheeks, fatigue, and leg aches. We've been to the doctor, and they found nothing wrong with him - said the behavior was a "boy thing," and we might need to consider medication at some point. NO THANK YOU. They didn't seem to think his physical symptoms were a...
Another one who could have written your post! I wish I had some advice, but I am looking for some myself. My ds is 18 months old and has starting waking every hour or two to nurse.
I only breastfed my first son for 3 weeks. My second son is 18 months old and is still nursing! The difference for me was my attitude and my support system. With ds #1 I wasn't all that dedicated to breastfeeding - my attitude was that if it worked out, great, if not, that was fine, too. My mom and MIL didn't see the point in breastfeeding, so they were definitely not cheering me on. I ended up with terrible PPD, and without a strong resolve or support system, it was...
I think my oldest was 2 and no longer nursing. He stayed with my mom in our house - my mom is a staple in our life, he sees her almost everyday. My youngest is only 18 months, and we've never left him overnight. He still nurses a lot at night, and I can't even imagine leaving him. Even if he wasn't nursing, I don't think either of us is ready to be separated overnight.
Night waking and solids and walking are not at all related for my DS. He is 16 months old, eats a ton, nurses a ton, walks, runs, climbs - and wakes up at least twice every single night.
DS has been eating Just Tomatoes dried fruits/veggies since he was around 14 months old. We haven't had any problems with it, and he LOVES them.
Another vote for bed rails. They have worked really well for us.
My 16 month old still wakes up night - sometimes he asks to nurse and sometimes he doesn't, but he wakes up at least once every night regardless.
Did you all notice that it says "usually ships within 1-2 months"??? That is a long time!
I'm sorry things are so hard right now. It's hard to stay positive when things look so glum - even when deep down inside you KNOW it will get better.