or Connect

Posts by prettyuglybefore

My heart goes out to Candace and her family. 
Sending peace and love to mistymama and her family.
Eleanor was 7 lbs 13 oz at birth and Wednesday at 8 weeks she was exactly 12 lbs.
Hi all - I haven't been a DDC regular due to a busy life away from the computer, but I wanted to share my birth story with you. I've really enjoyed reading the stories in the September group and now here! I had my membranes stripped at 2:00 pm on Tuesday the 28th (40 weeks +1) after a long chat with my OB about my gestational diabetes and when she would require me to be induced. I was 3cm and 75% effaced at that time and she thought that I would probably go into labor by...
Please add - Eleanor Agnes born 12:55 am on 9/29 - 7 lbs, 13 oz - 20.5 in.
Please add! Eleanor Agnes born 12:55 am, 9/29 - 7lbs, 13oz - 20.5 in
40 +1 here. I'm getting some fairly serious action tonight after having membranes stripped today. I have gestational diabetes and they won't let me go past 41 so I'm hoping this works! I was 3 cm and 75% effaced this afternoon. Ctx are def here - feeling them in my back now. I'm going to start timing after taking a nice walk through the neighborhood.
Keeping fingers tightly crossed for you, Mae!
I agree that you should find out what protocol is at the facility you will deliver at. I was on insulin last time (glyburide this time) and they had me hooked up to 2 IVs (in each arm) - one with insulin and one with sugar. They would come in and check my blood sugar and then dose me accordingly. It was really awful and I had no idea it was going to happen ahead of time. I was caught off guard. From what I understand the hospital here has changed procedures and they...
I'm 38 weeks today and have been feeling like my period is about to start for the past week and a half. It comes and goes - I find it most often happens at night. I was thinking it might be because I drink less water at night, but that didn't seem to help - just sent me to the bathroom more often. I have been noticing the past few days they coincide with my BH more often. Oh, and I totally agree with EzzysMom on the constipation! Way more cramps if I haven't gone...