or Connect

Posts by Mom4tot

Has been removed.
Has been removed.
Wow. Thanks for sharing.
That's a possibility. We have done some of the Apologia Zoology 1 and have the Zoology 2, the Ocean. We have done some Real Science Biology. I couldn't find anymore reviews on it specifically. Anyone else use this or something else you like?
If you start collecting some of the specific small pieces you can use craft bins or tool sorters with little drawers to sort them into.
Our children were both 5 when they learned. They were interested and asked to have the training wheels off. My dd did it herself in a bout an hour and ds welcomed some running along side him for bit before he took off.
I'm sorry that happened. I think at that age it may be best to distract her right away if the other children ren't receptive. Saying you had more shopping to do or whatever was a good idea. I do think it gets easier because children learn some of the social graces of playing and they take their time assessing the situation. At 3 it's understandable that she just wants to play. Children ar funny when they are already in a 'group' or oair, especially if they know...
Not my kids. It's natural to be curious about what going to school is like. Mostly my children hear from other children (on the occassion of telling them they hs), "You're so lucky!!"
Has anyone used a marine biology program you paticularly like? A friend suggested the Apologia Marine Biology but it is listed as grade 12. It comes on a cd or has a text. Ellie is turning 13 in Sept. TIA.