or Connect

Posts by weesej

Ditto. All the cats I have ever had have gone outdoors, with the exception of a short time we lived on a busy road. My childhood cats- gotten at 6-7 years of age, are just dying at the age of 17-18 years, of cancer, etc. They lived a ripe old life going outside all the time. That being said I have seen people irresponsible with pets outdoors. Leash laws are on the books for dogs, who have been know to chase and attack people. I have never heard of the cat across...
I am desperatly in need of some budget recipes!! lunch today was Mac and Cheese and pickles. We haven't had a paycheck in 2 months and now the one we were getting last week still isn't here. So we will have about $20 to spend this week IF I'm lucky. Here is what I have at home Beans- kidney, pinto, black Corn Cheese- All swisses Milk- Can get raw milk from a dairy for $1.25 a gallon Rice Canned soups Pickles (LOL!) Jello Beef- a friend sold us 1/4 cow and...
OK ladies. Tummy is starting to feel a little better. Woke up after sleeping 4 and 1/2 hours last night (I usually wake up every 2 to eat), and OOH was I regretting it, but if my tummy isn't getting me up as frequently its getting better. I am so sad. Katie is having more bottles than mama milk. I have been trying SO SO hard to keep my supply up, but she was so hungry! Started supplementing and she needed it. Now when she nurses there is so little milk, even after...
I took it upon myself to start a new thread http://www.mothering.com/discussions...51#post1802651
Welcome the first mamas to the SECOND Trimester The rest of us will be there soon. Let's have a week of calm stomachs Kater07 February Chiku due Feb 1 birthing center Parker'smommy (Heather) due Feb 1 Lisashepp (Lisa) due Feb 1 Sadkitty. Due Feb 1st Dandylion (Stephanie) due Feb 2 Truvie due Feb 2 PeacefulVegan (who also answers to Tracie) due Feb 3 Lou due Feb 3 Twin Mom (Deb) Due Feb 4, VBA2C homebirth Free Thinker (Mandy) due Feb 5 HelloKitty (Kitty)...
Portable AC at WalMart is about $80 here.
I have worked with a mom who had a similar scenario. Very heavy bleeding at 12 weeks, thought for sure a miscarriage, bleeding stopped, yet carried baby until 38 weeks. Went into labor 3 weeks earlier than ever before (12th babe) and had a baby that was wrinkled, peeling, thick nasty meconium, little to no fluid- needed out now and her body did it. Baby did fine but it was obvious the placenta was compromised, it was tiny maybe the size of a teacup. Was a homebirth...
It depends on the Doppler. With a 3MHz you should hear at 9-10 weeks. With a 2MHz 11-12 weeks. With a fetoscope you wouldn't hear until 18-20 weeks
Just take some pads and run them under water. Stick in the freezer and you have an instant icy pad.
Looks to be transitioning to me. It is not black and tarry.