or Connect

Posts by Curlyfry7

I fall asleep all the time too....I'm not sure how I am supposed to be "getting it" either because for some of them I am asleep before they actually tell you HOW to go about doing something (like moving around with your switch in center!) Some of my CD's have scratches on them too, so they skip and then the CD player shuts down. . But I am hoping that if nothing else, it will help me relax. I am actually pretty excited to give birth this time!
I bought a good amount of stuff off FSOT on Diaperswappers and The Babywearer, if you belong to either of those boards....lots of range of sizes and styles. Most things people are not asking very much for- I got 2 fleece jacket/sweatshirts, a turtleneck and 2 long sleeve t-shirt/henley shirts for only $38 including shipping. But you can ask questions from the people as well, so you could find out if they are clingy or not. Just an idea, but one that worked for me this...
I've been working part-time since I had my son, and will be continuing until Dec 5th, when I'll be a bit over 37 weeks. I HAD planned to work until at least the 12th, but due to the economy, we have been slow and my boss has "encouraged" us to all take off some extra time....so I figured I had better take advantage of it! I'm a vet, and our days are long- I'm on my feet from 7:30am to 6:30 pm, and it's been getting harder and harder to get through a day, so I am...
Hugs to you, quietserena....I am in the exact same place.....25 month old, high needs to begin with, and I am 35 weeks, 4 days pregnant. I am exhausted. The TV has also been on a LOT more than I like lately. Even when I go to play with him, he can't seem to actually figure out what he wants to do, or starts getting violent. We try to get out as much as possible, but sometimes you just can't. I've had to tell him "no" or "not right now" a lot more than I like/he is used to....
Thanks for the ideas, everyone! I will have to think about this a bit, it seems. I like the idea of having lots of options. I don't consider myself especially modest, but at the same time I'm not one to sleep naked or just in undies. It's more what I am comfortable in than what other people think about it. A tank and undies, yes. I have some tanks I can bring, but maybe I'll look into Goodwill for some old cropped pants or nursing jammies- at least for afterwards. I feel...
this probably sounds weird, but I am trying to decide what i should/want to wear during labor this tiem around. With DS, I had a hospital birth, so had the ole gorgeous hospital gown. But this time I am giving birth in a birth center, so I can decide what to wear. It has been getting cold here lately, and I have not been one of those overheated pregnant women, so I don't want to be cold, but I also don't want to get too hot! I am probably going to use the tub/shower as...
I also feel like 3% does not warrent a feeding tube unless there are other signs of problems. but I mainly wanted to say that Whole foods carries a yogurt made out of coconut milk that is actually very good- my DS has dairy sensitivities and loves his "coconut yogurt"!
I'm sorry you are feeling this way! I felt the same way with this pregnancy...I have one son already and initially I thought this one would be a girl, but as time went on I became convinced that it was a boy, and I was truthfully very sad about it- this is possibly our last child and I also REALLY wanted to raise a girl as well as a boy. Also, my mom only has grandsons, and this may be the last grandchild. I felt terrible that I was sad about it being a boy- very guilty....
I just bought 2 for the baby I am having in 6 weeks....we are just too bad at switching them between cars, so one for my car and one for DH's car. baby will probably still go in the bucket at first, but in a year when we need this seat, it will be good to already have it!
I always get the"wow, he's a BIG boy, isn't he??"....and I don't get it as he's always been right about 25%. Heck, he's 25 months now and still wearing 18 month size clothes- not terribly tiny, but not BIG either, you know?? he is very verbal, so I don't know if maybe that influences them, but it was going on even when he was littler, like 6 months old. In a not-so nice phase, after hearing "oh he's a BIg boy" in a tone that made me think she meant "fat", I JUST stopped...