or Connect

Posts by Curlyfry7

Latest efforts: -2 pairs of shoes given to friend -1 Mei Tai given to friend -1 old poster-trash -1 old book-trash -45 books given to friend -30 items taken to consignment sale (well, actually they aren't at the sale YET, but are in the car and will be dropped off tomorrow unless I have a baby before 11:00 tomorrow-possible, but not counting on it. If I do, they will be dropped off on Wednesday, LOL.) 737 + 80 = 817 (40% down!!-and the most will happen once I knwo the...
I also really liked Miranda. I don't think I currently have a favorite. Not crazy about Clarice, Jess. or Melanie (even though she is very good, there is something about her I don't like right now) Or Sasha or Alexander. Hmmm....sounds like I don't like anyone, LOL. I do like Jordan and Tadd. The bottom 3 couples just seem to be weird this season-I know it's a really good group which makes it hard but it still seems like the ones who are ending up in the bottom three are...
That's how I felt before my DD was born, but it lasted about 5 days before becoming something more. But hopefully it will be quicker for you!!And I've been feeling queasy on and off for the last 2 days or so. I'm not feeling bad this minute as I am eating some peach sherbet as I type and read. But I'm hoping it means SOMETHING!
My almost 5 y/o DS is currently sporting some pink toenails, LOL. I didn't start cloth until he was 7 months old, so just started with mediums. When I found out #2 was DD, we bought smalls in a lot of "girly" colors. So if this baby is a boy he will be wearing a lot of pink and lavender until he outgrows the smalls. I had a few that got their elastic stretched out, and I am not a sewer, so I may have to buy a few new ones, in which case they will be "boyish";otherwise...
Me too!! Also due the 12th, and this baby has been banging on my cervix for at least 2 weeks now. I've seen some mucus but nothing dramatic; never had anything exciting on that front with the other 2 either. Have been getting a low backache every night for the last 4 nights or so, and felt like some contractions last night as well. Had a MW appt today and she said baby was definitely lower. No cervical checks or anything. I'm liking 7-7-11 for a birthdate
Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the name! (and can I just say I'm irked that you were due after me yet have had your baby already?? While for me....nothing yet!! Just kidding!! )
He's a darling!! And congrats on having such an enjoyable birth. If your tailbone continues to hurt after a few days, it may be dislocated-that happened to me during the birth of my DD (she came down quickly like it sounds like your DS did)and it took me a bit of time to figure it out, LOL. Super easy for the chiro to fix though.
It's funny...I have had just traditional clothes (purchased used, LOL) but both my kids SWAM in the NB sizes, and they were 7 pounders. I even bought a couple preemie outfits for DS as it was warmer so there wouldn't be so much extra fabric. But both my kids have had big heads so maybe that added to their weight, LOL. They both still wear well beneath their expected size for their age- 4.75 y/o DS is wearing 2T and 3T shorts, and size 4T jeans fall off, and 2.5 y/o DD is...
Congrats Katie and family!! I didn't check MDC this morning but was thinking about you today Katie, hoping it would be soon. She's gorgeous
I'm impressed....reading through your list I was left thinking "oh yeah...I wonder where THAT is??" a number of times, LOL. I am SO not organized for this baby. I have never needed breast pads so far and hopefully won't this time as I don't have any on hand and don't want to buy any unless I have to since I haven't needed them so far. I found that I really needed about 30 cloth dipes to stay ahead of the laundry a bit. I also needed to have a larger amount of clothes as...