or Connect

Posts by Vegan Princess

Been thinking of you guys and Aria is napping and big girl is at preschool so I finally have a few minutes!!   Pregnova: I hope the teeth went ok! OUch! Crawling already??? Wow! I am happy to have slower babies on the mobility spectrum. LOL. Easier for me. :-) You guys feeling the itch to travel again soon?   Well Aria is nearing 6 mos. She isn't sitting on her own yet so we won't be starting solids until she is. I'm doing baby led weaning this time around. No...
X; Hugs!! It sounds like your body IS working - 15 follicles is great. It sucks that you got over suppressed - I've def heard of that happening and that is why I did not take BCP as part of my cycle. I'm so sorry you got delayed - but hopefully a natural start will allow them to get somewhere around 15 when you do go forward.    Cindy
Sourire: you are right - too many eggs is not good either! My friend got 30-35 on both of her fresh cycles (male factor) and only ended up with her fresh transfer and 1 FET per cycle (she got 1 baby out of her first cycle from the FET and twins from the fresh on the 2nd and has 2-3 frozen). She was really upset that she ended up with so few to freeze but then she found out that having too many eggs can reduce quality - or it could have been bc of their male factor...
X: You have every right to be upset with how you are being treated!! It would drive me BONKERS!!!! I need as much info as possible just to deal with the situation when I am so stressed about infertility stuff. Sounds like things are ok now though w/12 resting follices - and like others said, it's likely more will join the party. I'm glad you get to get started tonight. Good luck!   Lilac: 30 sounds incredible!! Hooray for finally starting. I love watching the...
M is doing much better this week with her new set of casts. I had them do things differently so I think it helped. She is actually sleeping again! Perhaps it was the casts making everything worse - but these are behaviors that have always sort of been there too. I've just started reading "Raising your spirited child". She always been a very dramatic girl. DH thinks she may grow up to be an actress. LOL. She refused to go to preschool on Tuesday. I suppose I could have...
Happy transfer day Laggie and RCR!!!!   RCR: That is so crazy you could end up with twins of dif nationalities! Cool though!    Laggie: I read about the 2 sets of identical twins. Talk about luck! That woman should have bought a lotto ticket.   Cindy
Since this thread has popped up I want to correct myself. I said my friend got pregnant doing IUI after her husband had a vasectomy. That is what she told me and what she swore up and down as I told her about all of our male factor issues. But she finally admitted to me that she used donor sperm. So I just wanted to say that whomever corrected me was indeed correct, IVF truly is the only option for using sperm following a V (unless you have it reversed, which they did...
Good luck Laggie!!!!   Cindy
I'm beginning to think maybe M has some sensory processing disorder with touch going on. This past week with the casts was horrid. SO much crying and complaining about the casts and about cuts on the bottoms of her toes (she got these alot from being up on her toes and the skin getting stretched). She wigs out over any boo boo. She won't wear jeans, she undresses if she gets a tiny bit of water on her clothes, she won't eat entire food groups (no fruit ever unless it's...
Courtney: That's really cool! Turns out they have things that go over the cast too so I bought some last night. Haven't tried them out yet - but they should allow us to shower her.   So last night was better - only woke 2x. But she is still complaining about various things and I just had to pick her up at school an hour early bc she was complaining and sad. This is going to be a long few weeks! I feel bad for her but I know there is no other option. Hopefully we can...