or Connect

Posts by kangaroomum25

Quote: Originally Posted by Avani I'm sorry, i know how hard it is. I'm glad you are able to do what you need for your family. I am confused though about how broke you are but yet your ex can afford to give $1400 a month in support. If he has the ability to do that then why have you no money for food or gas or insurance? With $1400 a month in support i'm not sure you would qualify for food stamps. It would depend on your family size. Why not have him give...
Long story short dh and I were having trouble, I'd asked him to stay until the baby was born, then he was being really nice, but deep down I think I knew something wasn't right. It was tearing me up, I kept getting sick. I finally asked if he was still planning on leaving after the baby came and he said yes. Then I found out he's already got a girl he's interested in at work I packed his clothes up and he's gone now. I know this is probably for the best, ultimately...
Thankyou, all of your words and support mean a lot to me. <3
I know I haven't posted much about this here, but I need to talk about it. Long story short dh and I were having trouble, I'd asked him to stay until the baby was born, then he was being really nice, but deep down I think I knew something wasn't right. It was tearing me up, I kept getting sick. I finally asked if he was still planning on leaving after the baby came and he said yes. Then I found out he's already got a girl he's interested in at work I packed his...
dh is planning on leaving but said he'd stay till after the baby was born...I may leave sooner though.
Awww!
Seriously??? It's a human rights issue. Women have been discrimated against just as much as blacks...maybe not as much resently but throughout history. Don't believe me? Do a little research. In fact it's still happening in many countries.
Really I dont think they're that different. Guys can walk around without a shirt and it's fine but women can't. Why because we're women and our breast are seen as sexual. Isn't that sexual discrimination? How is being judged because of your sex less then being judged for color. If facebook was pulling pictures of black people would we be wrong to protest?
I wasn't trying to compare the two except that I think that there are occasions where rules should be broken...sorry I couldnt think of a better analogy.
Quote: Originally Posted by betsyj Posting on FB is not an inalienable right-you do not have the right to repeatedly violate their policy. Telling them how stupid their policy is your right as a consumer. At one point in time it wasn't a right for African Americans to sit at the front of the bus either but somebody broke that law and I'm glad they did.