or Connect

Posts by kangaroomum25

I haven't had a cesarean so i don't know if I should be posting, but here goes. I don't see you as any different than any other birthing mama. There are risk in any birth just as there is in life, does that mean we should spend time all our time thinking about them? You acknowledge the risk you just don't spend a lot of time on it, good for you. If only more people could be like you I think as a society we often become so afraid when something bad happens that we...
Checking dilation is not an accurate way of telling how much longer you have to go, it can lead to disapointment if you're not as far along as you think you are. You can labor for hours at 1 or 2 cm and then dilate fully in an hour or less. You may well have been in transition or you may have had awhile to go you can't tell. Even if you hire a midwife you don't have to have ve's if you don't want them, I wouldn't want anything that would discourage me. You can do...
I had an unexpected breech birth at home with a midwife (he turned at the last minute) and I would totally uc a breech. He was frank breech and had a small bruise on his bottom that I put arnica on. Other than that my midwife says he slid out like butter, and he was 9lb 2oz. I second everything hapersmion said. I'm curious what your OB's approach to breech birth is, is he hands off or does he feel the need to manage it? I would not want anybody there who was not...
Thanks for the welcome, WAP for Weston A. Price, or I probably should've said nt.
My name's Deborah and I thought I should finally introduce myself. I'm wife to my dh of 7 yrs and a stay at home mom to three beautiful kids, one girl age 6 and two boys ages 2 yrs and 7 months. We live outside of Abilene on a few acres where I'm trying to raise a few milk goats, chickens, and hopefully a garden soon. I love homebirth, (I've had two so far) we don't vax, or circ, and are homeschooling. We're also working on eating a more traditional (WAP) diet. ...