or Connect

Posts by sbilady

Let me clarify. In hindsight, I should've mentioned that I wasn't specifically speaking about the OP's cycle. I was speaking that in general, a woman can conceive 2 days after a period. Also, I was thinking about the anovulatory bleeding scenerio too, but I wasn't quite sure how to word it, but sk8ermaiden hit the nail on the head.
Quote: Originally Posted by liz0 Hey, it's VERY possible to get a neg test! Even when you are preg. For the majority of women it's accurate but there has also been A LOT of woman who are 8+ weeks pregnant and still don't get their positive in blood or urine! And even in some cases don't know for months, only an ultra sound has shown what's really there. Here's some reeeeeally good sites with womens storys about neg tests and...
Yes this is very much possible. If you can conceive during your period, you sure as heck can do so two days after it. I could see this especially in my case because my periods are running about 9 days now. Even if your period is 7 days, you could be producing fertile mucus while you're still menstruating right into O day. (Sperm can survive during menstrual flow.) The swimmers are hanging around and bam! According to TCOYF, if cycles are about 32 days, you're only safe...
You may not want to hear this, but the only time something like that happen was implantation bleeding. That was my sign with two out of three kids that the test would be positive.
I feel your frustration. Your symptoms are suspicious, but considering the bcp issue, it seems like the hormones could be clouding things. Could you get a blood pregnancy test?
Quote: Originally Posted by sunnykbird I couldn't really find a great thread about this Maca I just recently heard about. I have serious adrenal problems since I wake up before the crack of dawn to work (anyone who works graveyard shift etc. knows what I am talking about) Anyway this NATURAL Food comes in a pill. There are two really BIG benefits to taking it (at least 2000mgs a day) *aids in conception *gets your sex drive going and keeps it...
I'd say get busy when you see the ewcm and hopefully catch the egg. Some women's temps don't rise right away or fall. I noticed that mine take some time to fall when AF starts unlike most other women's charts.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaytonPlace So I went to my OB/GYN yesterday and they did a blood test. It was at the end of the day yesterday and I still haven't heard from them yet. I didn't see a doctor at all, just went in for the lab. This morning I went to the gym and was jogging. When I came home I noticed I had some light bright red blood again. Should this be concerning? I don't have any cramping or anything. If I am pregnant, should I cut...
Quote: Originally Posted by heather8 My vote is for probably not. I would say your last cycle you had a CL of 97.8 and a slow rise at best. Since you still have creamy CM and no temp shift, I can't call the O yet this cycle. But if you go off your last chart, you're only a couple of days away from that O, so get busy! This was my initial reaction also.
Quote: Originally Posted by lotus.blossom I did! I used to have a lot of EWCM in the past but when I started to TTC I noticed that it was missing. Didn't matter because the month I got pregnant not only did I have watery cm I had a yeast infection as well! Wow, that is quite interesting. I have chronic ones and I always hypothesized that the YI was the reason we never conceived after several cycles of normal relations. I only conceived (three...