or Connect

Posts by sbilady

I have heard it eluded somewhere that intact men may possibly experience a higher rate of breakage with condoms. I was wondering anyone thought it could be true in their personal experience or from research or whatever? Also another related question slightly OT: I heard someone mention something about most male partners around mdc being intact and I was curious about this. I was thinking that many were not simply due the national averages and the times when the partners...
Quote: Originally Posted by abigail_b It sounds like you are definitley pregnant. I've read that the control line can get pale like that because there is only a certain amount of dye in the test, so if the test line is strong it "uses up"a lot of the dye. However, it would be way too early for you to be getting strong positives based on your period date, which is the really odd thing. I have read that while uncommon, it is possible to have a period...
Quote: Originally Posted by ilovemyavery Well, I just tested and got a BFN! (I'm rather relieved, although secretly, would have been pretty happy to be PG again!) sbilady, you make me nervous with the negative blood and urine comment.... I surely don't feel right, but am assuming I'm just run down from work, life stress, etc. Thinking I could be PG and continue to test negative freaks me out! I had negative urine tests, and a really faint positive with...
Oh the irony. I was just going to post this almost identical situation I'm going through AGAIN. I've done the research on it. It is possible to have what's called decidual bleeding which is a period like bleeding that some women experience monthly while pregnant. (It isn't harmful to the baby.) Some get it for the first few months and others continue getting it the duration of the pregnancy. The crazy thing that I noticed when I was trolling the net last year is that I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Talula Fairie It doesn't *look* very ovulatory to me, but I'm not sure. My vote is anov too.
Lol. You must excuse me as my visual was totally OFF! I now have a clear picture of how that happened. We always followed those instructions to a tee so I didn't get it till you explained. Your euphemism is well placed. We've used condoms for many years and I find that many couples may have problems with them and blame it on the condom when in fact it was the specific kind that wasn't right for them and they need to expand their selection. It tends to be my blanket...
That's some great news. Congrats! I'd like to add a little food for thought for women in your situation. I read about a woman who was having problematic cycles who conceived while on vacation also. It was speculated that the extreme darkness in the hotel room (compared to the constant low level of light in the home bedroom) could've been a factor in that unexpected conception as it's been established that lunaception strengthens the health of your cycles.
Wow! There's an interesting visual there, lol. Sounds like y'all need to switch brands. I've heard of them breaking before, but never getting lost. I guess you learn something new every day.
The ladies over on ovusoft were experimenting with lunaception and some with late O dates in the 20's were getting them up to the teens with simply adjusting their night lighting. Check out the thread: http://forums.ovusoft.com/tm.asp?m=9316294&p=1&tmode=1
Quote: Originally Posted by CanidFL I don't get longer than 1 to 1.5 hours of sleep at a time. I temp when I get up around 6:30 and so far my charts seem to show an O with no problems. I always feel like I woke from a deep sleep. If DS has been tossing and turning and I have been lightly sleeping from 4-6am then I will still temp but make a note that I was having "bad sleep" so I can discard the temp if needed. This is just a suggestion....how about...