or Connect

Posts by shymama

Looks like i'm joining the group We have been trying for just 1 cycle and thought i'd better test yesterday since it was Friday the 13th.... and it must be a lucky day for me... cause i got 2 pink lines( and i took an extra test just to be sure)!!! This will be our 4th( 3rd pregnancy). I am hoping to have a vba2c ( and even maybe a hba2c). I'm just so excited
ok, so I'm pretty sure i'm 3-4 dpo and I have a bunch of symptoms(or i think anyways). I feel sooo tired all day but I can't sleep at night. My nose is in overdrive. All day i feel so nauseous even though I have been wanting and do eat all day. And my breasts are so sore and swollen. It hurts them if I lay on my side...ouch...I feel like I have 2 water balloons. DH says they look a bit puffy too. I don't usually have any of those symptoms ever( unless i'm...
Well I think I O'd in the last day or 2 so I guess i'll be waiting a bit before I test but I really want to test everyday..lol.
We are ttc#4 and I would really, really want to have drug-free vbac/hbac . I have had 2 normal pregnancies. With DD(now4.5yr) my water broke on its own at 39 weeks and laboured for 13hrs, had an epidural, dr. says she is face up and they couldn't get her out( tried pushing and forceps) so they thought a c-section would be best. I now know that that wasn't nessesary and I could of waited tried to get her repostioned by moving around as I was only in labour for...
my kids don't really ask for much but they do like touching everything. ( I must ad we buy most toys 2nd hand) But when they ask for something when we are at a regular store i usually say no, and tell them they are for other kids. They seem to understand and don't ask again.
Our city just re-vamped there recycling system. It used to all separate. Paper/cardboard/cans/plastic bottles/plastic bags. Now there are only 3 bins. #1 has cardboard with the wave piece in the middle( coragated?) #2 has paper and regular boxboard( think cereal boxes) #3 has all recyclable metal, plastic bottles,milk cartons, juice box type bottles, plastic bags. They just started accepting milk cartons and juice box type containers after they re-did the...
I'm hoping to join you soon. AF is on her last day and I don't ovulate until aug.2nd, so i guess i'll know more then.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tulpen88 Rebecca - Welcome to the group! Do you chart? If you do, I can add a link to your chart on the first page. Are your twins identical or fraternal? I imagine it was quite a shock to find out you were having twins that soon after your first! Hi, Yes it was a shock to find out we were having twins. We kept joking saying" haha, wouldn't it be funny if we had twins" The joke was on us But it shouldn't...
Can I join the group? We( dh and I ) have finally decided to try for #4. Well I was always ready for #4 but he kept saying he was done ..Then he got a great new stable job and changed his mind. THe only thing he is really worried about is if we have twins again I think well if it happens.... it happens I can't control that. We have 3 crazy kids already, dd is 4.5 and twin ds's are 3.5 ( 12months6days between them!). This will be our last baby and i'm ok with that....
Awesome !!