or Connect

Posts by N8'sMom

Quote: Originally Posted by alaskanteach I am so glad right now that VB has no bearing whatsoever on my life.. but N8'sMom, thanks for the info, seriously, I was not sure what brands you were referring to in the other post.. I hear ya...I read US Weekly and OK! and other mags like that and they always show her pics and that's the only reason I know how many Hermes birkins that woman owns. I'm not a fan of hers. But we'll be watching tv...
Quote: Originally Posted by alaskanteach Please explain about Birkins and Louis... IF you are just out for names/labels then these would be the ones to go for. Celebrities carry these....they are popular, so to speak. Anyway, Louis Vuittons have been around forever and yes, some are ugly, but some are really cute. I like the murakami and the thedas. Some of the new line are cute too. Hermes birkins have been in Sex and the city and other...
Quote: Originally Posted by alaskanteach I don't think they are knockoffs, they proudly show off the tags, buckles, etc that are stamped.. One of my students works after school three days a week. He has saved up his money over the years. He buys his mother a coach bag every Christmas (because that is what she wants). Oh there are definitely some REALLY REALLY good fakes that have stamped tags and hardware.....you could NEVER tell the difference...
I didn't think coach was that big of a deal... Birkins and Louis are the shizzz.....
Quote: Originally Posted by ~*max*~ Quick question for you Idol experts - can people audition another year if they make it through pretty far, but not to the end? I am thinking about that kid from last season, Josiah I believe his name was. Remember him? He left home & was living in his car, really emotional. I wonder if he'll be back? I was always pulling for him. The last I had heard about him was that he ended up getting a record and the...
It helped my oldest with his stomach/gas issues when he was younger.
Wow! : How awesome!
My 7 month old tries to attack my mom's and my Mil's boobs sometimes when she's hungry and I've seen her even try to find a boob on my husband! No advice, though. I have no idea how to get her to understand that I'm the only one with the milk. It seems like they should know this, though, because only mom has ever bf'd them.
I just watched the episode. All I can say is WOW! Vicki is just making herself look worse and worse. She is very obviously jealous of Gretchen. It's painfully obvious that her jealousy of Gretchen is the reason she doesn't like her. She's beyond catty at this point. She's crazy-hateful. I think Vicki is rubbing off on Tamra. Tamra used to be a sweetie...seems like she is getting more and more like Vicki. From what I saw on the show, I think Ryan and Gretchen...
oh lawd! Gotta go watch it on my tivo!!!!!!!!