or Connect

Posts by N8'sMom

I don't think I can get into this one. I didn't like it. It seemed way more scripted than the hills to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by RosesToys Moore would work for us. Monday or Friday would be much better though. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ds goes to Mother's Day Out at Bart Conner's Gym. He calls it his "bounce" time. : Playing at Bart's Gym seems to keep him from jumping off of the sofa as much. (He likes all of the smileys I used above. Too cool....how old do they have to be? My 20 month old would love that. He is a big...
Well, two days ago I was wearing shorts. So the weather is always crazy. You never know how it's going to be. We have a peditrician up in Edmond that is cool with me not vaxing. Ummm....politics? It's conservative around here. The state is pushing breastfeeding. There's a lot of bf'ing commercials telling moms to bf anywhere and anytime. There are pretty good midwives at OU hospital, just past downtown, by the state capitol building. ummmm.....lots of...
It does indeed sound like thrush. My baby never got it. And she was never treated. I took diflucan for a month to get rid of it and that did the trick.
Yeah...she really shouldn't have been wearing that. I think her butt cheeks were hanging out the back. It was way way too short.
Could it be a post-partum thyroid issue?
Bless your heart. I work with children who have autism. It is NOT in any way caused by BFing. If anything....your BreastMilk helps!!! They were wrong to tell you this.
What a sweet little man. I am so so so sorry for your loss. I have been praying for you and your family.
I am so sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by BookGoddess You're talking about the pretty brunette? I think her name was Tammy Knickerbocker. Yes! The Knickerbocker family. I wonder what happened with them?? I'm not really liking the new housewife. And Vicki has just gone nutty this season. It's hard to watch her.