or Connect

Posts by jadekat

I use a mesh zippered bag hung with a hanger on a rod for bath toys. I've been using it for over 3 years now and it works great. The toys dry out pretty well between uses.
When I was at the vet this past week I saw a brochure for Comfortis. http://www.discountpetmedicines.com/buy/comfortis-flea-control.htm    My IL's indoor dog is having an awful time with fleas this year. They have tried everything. I think they're gonna try this stuff next.
I totally agree. I'm not gonna cancel anytime soon.  
I made my own deodorant a while back also. I really like it.  
I have 2 boys that are 3 years apart. I started saving clothes for DS2 before he was even born. Both boys have a different build and DS2 is quite a bit bigger than DS1 was at this age. He seems to grow out of sizes faster so it's been nice not having to run out and buy clothes all the time. I know that here before to long I won't be able to pass down everything. DS2 will probably never wear slims like DS1 does.    
I'm using old sheets to make a rug. Sheets are great and cheap fabric.
I'm been using coconut oil, baking soda, and cornstarch. I really like it much better than store bought. I've tried Tom's in the past and it didn't work at all. I felt like I stunk not too long after putting it on.
I have a towel hamper also. I don't hang the wet ones on the side though. I should probably start because I've been getting some mildew on a few of my washcloths.  
We have about 25 for a family of 5. This also includes beach towels.  I think it's too many but DH likes having more than enough. A few of them are starting to get kind of ratty looking. I'm not buying anymore for quite a while. I think we could get away with 2-3 per person. I do laundry all the time so we never run out. I'm thinking about putting some of the extras away.
I used homemade orange cleaner to clean mine. I soak orange peels in vinegar for 3 weeks and then mix it half and half with water. It works better than any all purpose cleaner I've tried.