or Connect

Posts by riverside knitter

sselora, your coworker is a clod who obviously has no idea how to think before speaking. My response to a friend who announced last night that he and his new wife would start trying in a couple of months was that NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO GET PREGNANT UNTIL I DO DAMMIT!!!! I felt a little silly, but come on, DH and I have been actively trying to get pregnant for a full year now, with 2 early m/c's to show for it. Not to mention that several of my mich less stable...
I'm in the midst of my 3rd clomid cycle. The first one was the absolute worst! Where to begin...headaches, insomnia, night sweats, hot flashes, exhaustion, nausea, depression, anxiety, constipation...I also have had SEVERE PMS with the first 2 cycles. Hopefully this round will work because I really can't handle that level of PMS much more. I haven't had the night sweats so bad since the first cycle. Good luck!
Add me to the a little late and still BFN club. I've had light brown spotting on and off since Friday, but no AF. I'm hella bloated and have been nauseous, headachy, crampy, and just plain poopy for the past week. We're going on vacation next week and I'd really like to have an answer by then. If I don't have a clear conclusion either way by Thursday, then I'll be calling the Doc for a blood test. ETA: Nevermind. AF roared into town this afternoon.
We're in pretty much the same boat. I'm at CD 26, and if AF is going to show up, it will be Monday-ish. I've been rather queasy for the past few days and my boobs are hella sore. Adding to my suspicions/tryin not to get my hopes up is that I've been waking up to go to pee each night for the past few nights. We did a second round of clomid this month and tried very hard this month, so I'm hopeful. We've had 2 miscarriages in the last year, so I'm hoping that 3rd time...
I'm new here, but wanted to offer up my recurrent miscarriage experience. The bottom line is that there is more than just low progesterone that can cause recurrent miscarriage and many of these causes are just as treatable if you know what you're dealing with. In my case, I have an inherited thrombophilia known as a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. This and other thrombophilias are associated with recurrent miscarriage that results from the womans blood becoming...