or Connect

Posts by spero

Quote: Originally Posted by EFmom I think you would do well to read widely on these topics, from both the Catholic and the non-Catholic perspective, because the answers are going to vary hugely. Only you are going to be able to decide the answers to your questions based on the scholarly evidence. PM me if you want some good Catholic teaching resources that debunk the questions in your OP. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Logistically, it can't really be done. Even if you go to another state for vaccines, I'm pretty sure that the info will go into the database in your state of residence. And under FERPA, which supercedes HIPAA, schools can legally access the database.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrsMike Is there something I can do through the Church to strip her off that "title?" Unfortunately, no. The official records can't be changed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Peppermint :Spero: I've missed you so much! I've missed you too, sweetie. Hope your little one is feeling better. Quote: How much do I have to pay you to get on facebook? I can't tell you how often I wish you were on there Erm ... well, perhaps I can work on that. Quote: How are things with you and yours? The past few months have been a wild ride. Can't share...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosehip I just watched the movie Doubt last night, and found it powerful (though I've heard it was phenomenal on stage) - I'd be interested to see what others thought. I loved Doubt. Fantastic movie. Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Mama! We don't know anyone to serve as godparents though. That is the main reason they haven't been baptised yet. This need not be an issue. Ask your...
DS (18) is on our policy for about $1200/year. If he had his own it'd be substantially more. He has to pay for it. Here, it costs most for boys under the age of 21 to be insured.
Quote: Originally Posted by ekortering We just refinished all the floors in our new house. It was professionally done and has 3 coats of oil base poly over the stain. They turned out beautifully and I don't want ruin them. My grandma's go-to cleaner was Murphy's Oil Soap ... can I use that or will it cause build up? The guys that installed our wood flooring said to NEVER use MOS, that it destroys the finish. It also makes finished wood...
I LOVE line drying and do it whenever possible. During seasons when I can hang out laundry, I try to do at least one load every day. We have a long line with southern exposure, stretched from the back door to a tree at the edge of the yard. It's hung high enough that I need to use a step ladder to reach it, but it prevents heavy blankets & stuff from ground drag. When my towels and jeans come off the line crunchy, I just throw them in the dryer on the "air" (no heat)...
Vinegar & water
Exemption info for TN Exemption info for OH