or Connect

Posts by mom2tig99Nroo03

hello all, I'm new to this thread, though i was in lots of the others :) have only skimmed over the last page, and i see new faces :)     life has been keeping me busy and my message boards slipped to the wayside. we have a new pastor at our church and some things just seem different. not sure if i can say bad or good, just different, lol. i pumped for the last time last month and am still kind of emotional about that season of my life being over. (i kind of was...
thank you. i think i am still having some issues, and have "self-diagnosed" that it wasn't simple ppd, but more likely ptsd from my last few weeks of pregnancy being risked out  of my midwife office, and then getting admitted early by the ob, being transported upstate and induced and having my little one in july instead of september when he was actually due, lack of getting to nurse this one thanks to all the nicu bottles and bad experiences there, etc. gonna start...
what herbs and homeopathics did you use? maybe the midwife was a bit perplexed ebcause it came on so quickly and went away so quickly... *usually* baby blues is the weepiness, mood changes etc in the first couple weeks, and resolves on its own. i had ppd for a year before getting put on meds that actually did help i think. i am certainly no expert though. my midwife refers anyone who tells her they need to help the psych dr there at the birth center one day a week, and...
checking it out !
i lurked for ahwile before joining....... which was 4/2003 according to  my info ;)
did someon say brownies?     sand, i'm usually on fb too, but it is being stupid tonight, and i need somethign to do to pass the time for the next couple hrs while i pump etc. i'm almost done with this part of my life, i just took my last domperidone, and i am almost out of milk, so i figure tuesday i'll dorp to once a day and i'll probably be "hanging up the horns" so to speak by the weekend..... i'm looking for a job, have a applied for a great...
i didn't need to renew my kids' exemptions last year, but when changing schools you'll need to i believe.
he doesn't need a pediatrician, per say, just a medical home, ( so a family doc would be fine, but we live in a small area and like i said, we're further limited by insurance (only 2 fam docs here see kids, and neither of them take medicaid, which is all we have now.) sometimes i wish i could just pack up our family and move :(   thanks for the list. i didn't see anything even remotely close. i know of one doc (a ped) about an hour away that is fine with no-vax, but...
and afaik, that was the last practice we could use, since we're also limited by insurance. i'm not bothered about it for the bigger kids, because we really don't see the dr very often anyways,. but for peanut, we need to have a medical home since he gets therapies and has some ongoing issues. what now? i know long ago there was info about docs who were friendly with parents with unvaxxed children, is that info still available somewhere? 
i'm not concerned about the dom- like the previous poster said, dr jack did a wonderufl job breaking it down. the majority of the users having issues were not taking it orally and were older and unhealthy to begin with.     i have seen an improvement in supply, and have been able to cut pumping down to about 2.5 hrs a day and am only taking 40 mg of dom max (2 of them 2 x  a day), and i have more than doubled supply so i now make about 4 oz a day (at the lowest i...