or Connect

Posts by moonyoungi

Do you think you can share your reasons for the change, with your oldest? Be frank with her and share with her where you are coming from. Tell her that you realize what you have done in the past is not what you wanted to do, but you were not being conscientious (because that is what you learned in your early years), and now realizing that you need to change, because you DO love her and you want to be a good parent to her. You need to heal yourself and heal the relationship...
Now that she's on antibiotics, she will probably feel better really soon. Umm, my gut reaction says, avoid food that are major allergens (soy, dairy, gluten, etc) while she's on antibiotic and also afterwards until she reestablishes her gut flora. I don't know for like couple weeks, I guess. what kind of probiotics are you using? Seroyal/Genestra brand is highly recommended, because it has really high bacteria (the goodies) count, which delievers more bacterias even...
I don't like antibiotics, but if it doesn't resolve itself within couple days with other stuff, I would definitely go to a allopathic doctor to get antibiotics and starting her on probiotics WHILE she's taking antibiotics AND afterwards. Where is the bellyache?? Is the bellyache higher up at the bellybutton level or down low at the bladder level? If the bellyache is higher up, I would taker her in right away. Hope she feels better very soon.
Would they feel more comfortable with a nurturing and fun adult, somebody that is sensitive and someone who can draw them out? Can you find a babysitter to give you relief here and there? Maybe they will feel more comfortable with an adult than their peers? If they have an anxiety issue, I don't think the answer is to push them. I think it would be more beneficial if you guys can work on things little by little, some kind of exercise to overcome the issue. And maybe...
That's true. If it's different terminal, definitely do the golf cart thingy. I think it costs may be 20 bucks?
I think it's totally fine, if she is being gentle and you don't mind her doing it. If you felt uncomfortable, then you could just tell her so. I think you bf may be sexualizing this behavior, when it is most likely a comfort/curiosity thing. How does he feel about people brestfeeding for extended period, like people nursing till 4, 5, 6? I don't mind my almost 5 year old son snuggling against my chest for comfort. If he wants to nurse, then I'm like NO...Not that I'm...
Could it be a physical issue, as in sleep-related??
Quote: Originally Posted by Veritaserum At the very least, I would expect a peer review of the case to evaluate the situation and see what, if anything, might be done differently if the same situation presented itself again. Where clear negligence can be proven, loss of licensure may be appropriate. Sometimes *&^% happens in birth and it is nobody's fault (eg. a sudden complete abruption with no risk factors or warning). Sometimes #$&* happens in...
My children go to a wonderful family childcare. They have 14 children max. I found this through a referral from a mom that I hung out a lot at our local park. I think it could be helpful if you ask around through your local LLL or local mother's group, if there is one. Good Luck!
My husband did this on last Friday going from SFO - Atlanta - Akron OH. The time in between the connecting flights were about 35minutes with almost 3 year old and almost 5 year old. He didn't do the cart thing and all the kids pulled their own suitcase (granted the almost 3 year old pulled a tiny suitcase, whereas the 5 year old pulled regular carry-on). They got to the gate just in time with couple minute to spare and they actually got some water and snack. I'm not sure...