or Connect

Posts by ZoeyZoo

Where I live we just submitted the agreement and the judge signed it and the court mailed a confirmation. It's not your custody issue but we had several non standard items and there were no issues.
Cell salts are cold with homeopathy but don't follow the like with like principals. They contain all the trace minerals known to life or something like that. Google has a lot of good links on this.   I tried the bioplasma (all of the salts) but personally didn't have much luck - nothing worse but nothing better.
Thought I would post an update. The black hole that was in my tooth has closed up about 60% and the part of my tooth that had been translucent is now pretty solid looking. I switched to using olive oil O3 oil but am using it only at night now.   The only changes I've made have been: - Added O3 oil - Added D2/K2 suplement (I already did raw butter, milk, etc.) - Started morning smoothie made from veggies
My parents are like that too. I was going to give them a list of what dd actually needs/wants as well as recommend passes to one of the many museums/zoos in the area.
I live in a high priced housing area so it may not be true everywhere. In my area I can't make the numbers work by buying unless I move away from my preferred neighborhoods. I would be paying $500-1,000 more to buy in my current neighborhood. Even with a huge down payment I still think I can do as well or better investing that than the appreciation on a house.   Also in my area, buying is very competitive at the lower ends while there are rental vacancies and several...
Yes, dd had a spot in the school. You have a different application process for the before/after school care. This school doesn't contract with a private option and they are less than a mile away so I really hated the idea of trying to find and pay for something private offsite where I had to worry if dd got the bus, etc. The principal finally responded back he was going to try to use one of his spots to get dd in but I won't get any confirmations until a few years after...
The schools where I live are underperforming but there are some great charter schools here. The good news is we survived the lottery process and got into our first choice. It's a charter school that is overseen by the local district so some of the programs are theirs and some are provided by the district.   The bad news is even though I should have priority (I submitted the application within weeks of the paperwork being available, single parents and working parents...
I use Dr Bronner's sal suds to clean my bathroom and a little bon ami in my tub. Both products get an A rating on EWG and I only have to buy 2 products to clean my entire house.   For an all purpose cleaner I use about a cap full mixed with water in a spray bottle. If I want to mix it up I'll add a little bit of an antibacterial essential oil like rosemary or tea tree. I also use this on counters, mirrors, floors, and shower walls. For the toilet I use full strength....
I would speak to a lawyer. Many will do a free consultation.   In my state custody and cs payment are handled separately. He has not made any attempts to have a relationship with the children and they are established where they are at. Most courts wouldn't change that unless he could prove an unsafe situation. In my case, they advised us that if we wanted to make changes to do it before dd was established in school, friends, etc. because the courts in our area would...
I haven't tried it at a dentist's office but I recently bought some o3 oils which have the extra oxygen molecule. I am using it on my skin and teeth. I've only been using them a few days. So far on my face once of my acne scars has lightened and I haven't noticed any breakouts yet but it usually takes 1-2 weeks before my pores clog (am using jojoba). On my teeth I have a cavity on the side of a tooth between the teeth. I have an old filling there with some bonding over...