or Connect

Posts by BabyBump

Hi All! Been a long, long time since I posted here. Hopefully you all remember me. Good to hear all the two year olds are doing well. Congrats on all the new babies and soon to be babies. I'm a smidge jealous. I kinda of wanted one more, but husband wouldn't go for it. Not because he didn't want another either, but he made a point about time, money, and being thankful for our beautiful kids we already have. He did go get the the snippty snip, but failed his...
Welcome Sam!! He's beautiful!! Congrats!! Tried to catch up on everyone. Christmas was nothing short of wonderful here. Eli preety much destroyed the tree on a constant basis. Poor tree will get no rest, because it'll be Quinn next year. Everyone is busy, busy here. Eli seems to add new words everyday. A couple of weeks ago he was walking around saying We Rock You. Finally figured out he heard that We Will Rock You song by Queen. He also calls Quinn, Minn...
Hello Everyone! It's been a few months since I last checked in. Returning to work after leave proved very overwhelming and I flaked out on keeping in touch with everyone here, there, and everywhere. We've settled into a nice routine and things are better. I still don't want to be working-rather be home playing, but.... it is what it is. I was lucky to find an awesome sitter and know my two littles are well cared for. Eli is a wild crazy boy most days. He loves to...
What is a maternity grant? I think I need to move to England or somewhere that relizes mothers should get at least the first year of their babies lives off work. HEre's to hoping I can find a way to stay home soon! I've considered selling my wheel for a folding one for the same reason. Let me know what you end up getting and if you like it! I like my wheel currebtly, but storage is an issue! The ladybug wheel is super cute and they spin nice-I've tried one. Now...
Helen My wheel got moved on top one of the end tables in the living room. Eli kept standing on the treadle and it was driving me crazy. It's a Schacht that I bought used a couple years ago after selling my first wheel. Even used the thing cost a fortune, but it has so many options. It lovely to look at just wish I had more time to use it. Eventually.... right now I do find time to knit quite a bit. I'm working on some lace too. Usually after all kids are in bed. I...
Helen Smokeylo I'm in the same position with Eli. He hasn't been to daycare since I have been on maternity leave. His daycare was my sister in law since he was 14 weeks old and she only had her two kids. Friday is my first day back at work so this week I'm going to take him to his new sitters for a couple hours on a couple days. I'm hoping that will make Friday go a little smoother. Going back on a friday is so pointless but I want to save the vacation I have...
Tahnks for the kind words about my kids! I think they are pretty cute too! Eli is a ham for the camera. He also loves to pile pillows all over him. Helen Can your husband come teach my husband that cooking dinner thing? Mine is generally helpful except for dinner.
Oh and three in ten months yikes!!!!!! One of my favorite marketing reps at work is ten months older than his sister. Both were born early. Two in 15 months is challenging enough some days. If anyone knoews anyone looking for standard infant prefold or a couple xsmall thrisites fitteds, I have them for sale over on DiaperSwappers. Quinn needs to size up.
Yes thar's Eli! He's a big kid-tall and solid. He never slows down!! Quinn's hair has stood in a mohawk since she was born. The front is starting to lay down, but the back is still sticking up all over the place. Her baby acne finally went away. She had a nasty case of it. It was all over her face and head. Lasted forvever. Ironically it started going away after she started going to the chiro. Not sure there is connection or not. Bats ewwwwwww. We had one in...
I'm approx a 40DD while nursing. I haven't re-measured to confirm. I'd like to find a bra that gives a little more lift and support. Any favorites? I don't live by many places that carry a nice selection, so trying on is not possible and I don't want to keep ordering from internet only to be disappointed. Help!!