or Connect

Posts by babydoll

The unrelated string of ideas and words is commonly known as word salad - I am wondering if she might be schizophrenic? I mostly have worked with children, but I did a rotation with adults in school. Is she delusional? I think you need to just be rude if you have to and protect yourself and your family. She obviously has no boundries. Is she ever violent or do you think she could easily become violent. Is she posessive?
If you absolutely do not want another pregnancy now or ever NFP is not for you. I am very well informed, used it for many years, read the books - yada yada. One good thing is that the older your nursling is the safer the hormonal methods are. I am currently using Nuva ring and I love it, but my babe only nurses 2-4 times a day and I have seen no drop in milk supply. I started Alesse pill with my first at around 14 months and had no problems with my supply. Seeing as...
first of all you should congratulate yourself for nursing your baby as long as you have already! Some babies don't get any Mama milk - so hold your head up and be proud that you have given your babe a wonderful start. I was really sore with my first one and I didn't really "enjoy" it until she was about 5 weeks, and when I say enjoy I mean didn't hate it. I was really sore and recovering from a c-sec. She favored one side and I had blisters and pain. I worked through...
it will be 2 years next month. I miss him so bad and he is just gone. I am just repeating myself when I say I miss him, but there is nothing else to say... It does get better with time. I don't cry everyday anymore - I still think of him all the time (everyday I am sure). It is so hard. I lived my whole life with him and he is gone for my whole rest of my life. I am afraid as time passes I will forget him. I mean I will forget things like his smell or the way his...
The name of that book does scare me, but I get what you are saying about it explaining how hormones work. I am only 31. With my 1st child I only had 1 period then no period the next month and a chemical pregnancy the next month and the next month I got on the pill so I don't know how long it would have taken to regulate on its own. I am really bleeding a lot. It is quite heavy - like lochia almost. I have never had any problems like this before. I am going to...
Hello all! Long story short. I am nursing my baby who is about to turn 19 months this week (nursed my first one 31.5 months so I am not even thinking about her weaning anytime soon) - Anyway I got my period back at 16 months and had one then one at 13 days and then one at 26 days and now every 13 days since and they last 8 days so this sucks. I want to know about Nuva Ring to get my cycles regular. I checked Dr. THomas Hale's website and there is no new info - says...
I keep telling my husband that I want him to get me a T-shirt that says "I loves me my yard sales" No seriously - I want one! It will go perfect with my jump out of bed and barely comb my hair on a sat. morning so I don't miss the good deals! I really need to have a yard sale again myself before I buy anyone else's stuff. I am kind of a yard sale addict though. Trouble is I am a pack rat too! My friend went to this america's yard sale along the interstate...
My Dad passed when my dd was 3.5 years old - I was nearly 8 months pregnant with my second and we said the memorial was a celebration for his life and we have not spread the ashes yet so I have not had to have that talk. I don't have the courage to tell her the burned up in an oven part. You said it well, but I can't even think it even though it is over now and all - That said I think that I would not give them any more than info than what they truly ask for. Good...
I had my dd Anya Faith at 8:11 am on May 18. She took in fluid during the c-section and had a few problems, but is doing great now. I will post her birth story later. I want to let you all know how I stood up to the docs about breastfeeding! Oh yeah she was 7 Ibs, 9.6 oz and 19.5 inches long! babydoll
Beautiful baby and lots of hair too! babydoll