or Connect

Posts by rrs

Congratulations!  My thoughts are with you through this pregnancy.   
Such beautiful bellies! And so exciting that some are being vacated!!!   One of my maternity pics from 35w:
26w:
Cool silhouette, dakipode! 24w:
Ugh, every time I post from my phone, I double post....
It takes me forever to go from 0-4 and then it is like a freight train! With my 3rd, I was 1cm at 38w, 2 at 39, 3 at 40, 3 at 40 3/7. I contracted every night for HOURS, with contractions 5 minutes apart, for every nanometer of dilation. I went into labor around 03:00am at 40 6/7. Finally, I consented to letting my midwife come over. She checked me at 04:08pm and I was 4cm - and super discouraged! At 5:27pm my water broke, the midife returned at 5:50, she checked me again,...
I LOVE Lillian Adora.  It flows really well! 
I never realized how awesome it was to eat after birth -after my first I was told I couldn't eat because I "missed" breakfast (he was born at 06:57am).  After my second, no one offered and I didn't ask.  So, when my midwife insisted that I eat, I was reluctant - plus, we didn't have ANY food (except grapes, almonds, eggs, and bread).  Finally, she talked me into eating some grapes and almonds and then I was starving.  My mom made me fried eggs and toast and it was the...
23w - where did the point come from?!