or Connect

Posts by GISDiva

I am trying to figure out pumping too, I need to build a stash as well. I don't make nearly as much milk in the evening, so that's out. If we could just find a routine that actually happens most every day, that would help. Usually she has a big sleep in the morning, but then there was yesterday where she wanted to nurse alllll day, so that didn't happen. It looks like so far she is back to her big morning nap, so I got one in already and am hoping for another before...
Congratulations!
I call DD my magical unicorn baby who only poops once a week and my friend said, does have rainbow sparkles when she does go? We laughed hysterically. Ok, maybe it was only funny to us...
My 5 year old has actually been incredibly patient - to say it is usually not his strong suit would be a gross understatement. He sounds a lot like your son, EA. I think having started 5K last week was a good thing, they talk a lot about "filling people's buckets" to encourage respect and good behavior, so now we have a really good code word that we use when he is being helpful and because the whole concept came from someone other than me, he thinks it's the best thing...
Jill and Edelweiss, so glad things are improving! I hope you get your nursing troubles sorted out soon, skycheat, that sounds incredibly frustrating... Trying really hard to not go to my dark place about worrying about supply issues from my experience with my son. Clara has been really fussy at the breast at certain times of the day, mostly when she decides to cluster feed and I don't have a good amount of time between feedings. I feel very empty before she decides she...
Hi all! Nothing remarkable here. Clara is pretty easy as long as there is a boob in her mouth and you didn't try to put her down anywhere to go to the bathroom. Lol... She is a bit spitty as well, but seems to be better with some very extensive burping. When we get lazy about it, that is when it comes back out. She tends to overdo it on the milk too - I know, breast fed babies are supposed to stop eating when they are full, but she loooooves to just hang out at the...
Beautiful!
I have such a splitting headache and a sore boob. Good thing Clara was extra hungry tonight, she did a good job working both sides. A hot washcloth and early bedtime for me...hope everyone is well!
Congrats to the latest new mamas!
Mine is not a pooper either once she got past the meconium stage. She sure can flood a diaper though... If anyone is wanting to try Domperidone, the earlier the better. I took it with my son, it was really the only thing that got me to pump half his milk supply. Otherwise I was pumping barely anything.