or Connect

Posts by GISDiva

Cardigan, we must have the same due date. Although here, baby is suuuuuper low, which is why I am particularly annoyed that her head is not actually out because that's about as low as she feels... I offered to DS that he could stay home with me today, but I'm boring, so he went to day care to be with his friends again. I should be grateful for the peace and quiet, but at least if he was around, I wouldn't feel at all bad about doing absolutely nothing...
Indeed! DH came home last night and started talking about starting a new job with some guys who he used to work with. It will turn is nice easy 10 minute commute into probably a half an hour each way, which really stresses me out since now we're going to have to put our son in before school care too when I go back to work. Boo. It will be fine, but I was hoping to avoid it, and it was really convenient having DH basically down the street from day care. He probably...
I'm banking on the full moon too. If that doesn't work, a storm front is supposed to roll through the day after that. I will say, she is trying to use herself as a battering ram at the moment, she is bouncing away on my cervix and it is making me jump every time the pain is just so *sharp*. Please someone tell me this is all useful...
Same here, today is my due date. I had a pity party for one today. Lol...
Yay, congrats, Tired! How cool that DD got to cut the cord!
Hang in there Edelweiss...as a former EP'er, I can say on authority that pumping sucks. Big hugs, maybe the fact that they are more alert is a good sign for nursing more soon.
More mucus. Nothing else really, other than being veeeery low, the waddle is in full force. *sigh* Today is my due date. Weekly chiro this morning, maybe she can shake her loose...
Congrats, so glad he finally arrived!
Hello there, baby Calvin, welcome!
DH waited up for me last night while I was out with some friends...*cue sexy time music*...for his efforts I had a couple decent contractions overnight that woke me up, a bit of mucus and bloody show this morning, and a really strong desire to take a nap the minute I got up this morning... My friends all said I didn't look nearly miserable enough for a baby to show up soon. I know they meant it as a compliment, but sheesh... And we wait some more...I really, really hope...