or Connect

Posts by cinnamonamon

Quote: Originally Posted by OtherMother'n'Madre You have no idea how many pairs of picky pants I have that I just picked a yarn and went to town assuming they'd fit. Luckily they have. That's the great thing about baby clothes...they'll fit eventually, right? Especially shorts/pants -- love that drawstring! My first knitting project was the tiny birds organics free longies pattern. To this day I don't know what the gauge was supposed...
I was starstruck when I met her, too. I posted on my blog about it, but didn't mention that I had sent her an email the next day explaining that I wasn't as much of a dork as I seemed. Oh, I forgot to say -- we made it on her blog -- well, really Spencer made it & I got to hold him...
Quote: Originally Posted by flapjack OK. It's April now, and this thread is lying dormant. Is nobody knitting this year? Well...I'm still finishing up last year's Christmas presents... :
Yea, and aside from all that, it's really irritating to fall asleep between stitches, then poke yourself in the hand when you jerk awake again!
It's a neat idea; but wouldn't it be "kinky" and mess up guage?
very nice!
I made a hoodie & hat (because he hates the hoodie -- when he turned his head he couldn't see!) set & he has worn it from about 7 months to present. It's the single most useful thing I've ever knit. I also made a sweater & hat set out of some really posh Noro Kochoran yarn that has gotten a lot of use... I *think* I might have been the one claiming to be planning to make a one piece boy's outfit that xanandali was referring to *blush* I haven't gotten around to it at...
Enabler!! Just as I was saying..."gee, I think I have enough yarn for now..."
Quote: Originally Posted by Astromom DS slept 4 hours straight again last night!!!!!!!: This can't be a coincidence. This is the second time he slept that long since starting the elimination diet 9 days ago. Before that, he hadn't slept that long since he was new. (Why is it taking me a year to figure this stuff out??) Congrats!! I actually said (out loud) today that I might have to try a total elimination diet. My dh razed me about it, saying...
I'm expecting AF anytime now -- it came back around 11-12 months with both ds1 & ds2. Actually I think it was closer to 11 months with them, so I'm on the "late" side now. Hmmm... (not a possible preggo "hmmmm" - dh had the big 'V' 6 months ago, just an "interesting" hmmmm). Regarding birthday presents. I used to put "no gifts necessary" or "the biggest gift we/he could receive would be that of your presence," etc. People still brought stuff, though. Most people...