or Connect

Posts by cinnamonamon

I guess I was totally clueless -- I found a cheapo .99 ring at a gas station when I was 15 and proclaimed that someday my engagement/wedding ring would look just like it. It was a fake opal with a (fake) citrine (my birthstone) on either side. It worked out great when I realized that dh's birthstone was opal, otherwise I would have had his birthstone nestled next to mine on either side of the opal. When we got engaged, we wandered jewelry shops at the mall & I pointed...
I saw an interview she did (on the tv guide channel and she stopped them in the middle of it because she thought she heard her son crying. She said I like you guys but, that's my baby! And made a gesture toward her shirt (as if to prep for nursing) & acted as if she was going to run off down the hall. It ended up not being baby, so she didn't leave, but it was awesome just the same.
I'm sure her apology was really sincere. At least she did apologize & won't bug you or anyone else in that situation again! Good for you for getting results.
The oatmeal breakfast "bar" one that asks "Do you want all the nutrients of instant oatmeal on the go?" Yea, I'd love me some instant oatmeal nutrients...cause I strive for the best.
Quote: Originally Posted by Turkish Kate Thank you, my 13-year-old DD for doing the dishes every night. Thank you for keeping your room picked up for a change. Thank you for taking over the kitty litter box (even if it doesn't get done as often as it should). Thank you for making me sandwiches and refilling my water glass. Thank you for helping out with the housecleaning. Thank you, my darling DH for everything you do for me; for indulging (most)...
We just cross posted...oh deux! Let me know if I can research any other midwives for you...perhaps you'll get lucky in the "finding your tribe," or one of the homebirthing forums here? If you were nearer I'd tell you to come stay in our Mother-in-law suite/apt. & have your babe here with an area midwife...
While my dh is pretty practical about $$ issues, he's also being supremely unhelpful & intentionally clueless about the baby & supporting me as well. I was actually complaining about *my* plight to a FULL TERM mama yesterday -- errm, she is an angel, lol! I don't have a lot of advice, other than maybe you could call a local college & see if any photography students would like to photograph you to help build their portfolio -- then they could just give you a disk so there...
Yea, dh is supposed to be calling his boss (still on friendly terms)...it is coming from cross country, so it's *possible* it's the mail...
Usually I would say to bind off in pattern, but this is a dishcloth, which doesn't need a uniformly stretchy bottom -- you probably want it to look like the cast on... Not sure, but I think I'd either bind off in pattern firmly (i.e. not especially loosely) or bind off all in knit, but loosely.
s My father is a piece of work too, but he's poor...