or Connect

Posts by Triniity

Hi, there,    I want to make my own wrap conversion mei tai, and am looking for tutorials. Did anyone try this?    I would be fine in paying for an ebook or something, if someone here could tell me, that it`s actually worth the money :)    Or maybe a tutorial, and someone to discuss it with? That would be so great!   thank you all!    x-posted in sewing
Hi, there,    I want to make my own wrap conversion mei tai, and am looking for tutorials. Did anyone try this?    I would be fine in paying for an ebook or something, if someone here could tell me, that it`s actually worth the money :)    Or maybe a tutorial, and someone to discuss it with? That would be so great!   thank you all!    x-posted in sewing
Hi there,    I am just checking in to ask if anyone sees this kind of behaviour in their kids. My DD1 is seven, nearly eight years old, and diagnosed with ADHD and defiant behaviour.  We had a beautiful day outside in the garden today, first they did a hike with their father, and then we played outside. (okay, they played, I watched :)), they had plenty of healthy snacks in between.    Than, when we came in, DD1 totally flipped, did not stop forbidden behaviour (like...
Hi there,  my kids always give a present for the newest sibling and get one as well. But now, with the fourth pregnancy, I kind of ran out of ideas.    My DD1 got a doll from DS1, DD1 got a (little) watch and DS1 a little wooden boat from DD2.    Any ideas for now? I am thinking a "angel caller" for DD1, but need ideas for the other two. Something small(ish) but keepable and durable, so that they can keep as a keepsake.    DS already has a watch.    Any ideas?
He is not much of a help in general. I have a post in "parents as partners" - where I discuss the down spiraling of our relationship.    It's really difficult with him, he is not overtaking anything, and it's a pain to get him actually do his responsibilities.    He feels he should not have to do any of the "housework" (or any work really that is not professional work related).    Yesterday for example he told me that he finds it really unbearable that we have to...
Hi Ulan,  we have a bit of a similar problem, since due to visual problems our DD1 is not really "testable" in a proper way. She is very bright, but she emotionally not really her age, a classic "twice exceptional" I think.    The same problem is coming with DS1, who is very bright, very into numbers, but emotionally not really ready for school, but to far intellectually for NOT going to school. He is going to start at a private school though, so we'll see how that...
Hi there,    are there any single moms of many kids out there (like three or more)?    Me and H are getting closer and closer towards separation, and I am TERRIFIED. If I weren't so terrified and not feeling so vulnerable and sick being pregnant with n.4 I would have separated long ago.    But than, he is not much of a help, anyway, but at the moment, he is at least physically present, in case I need to go to hospital or anything.    How do you cope?    I guess I...
I am kind of upset. Since the last couple of days, I am feeling sick again...not actually being sick (thank the lord) but feeling really out of it.    Midwife says, that it's normal, not to worry about it, but it is rather uncomfortable ...    Anyone else?
Hi there,  welcome to mothering.com :). You'll find a whole bunch of likeminded people here. I am a woman with ADHD, my H has ADHD and two of my kids are diagnosed with ADHD, My DD2 is very active ...  - I am expecting number four (who apparently does not sleep while in the womb ...) in a couple of weeks.    Life is exhausting! I could get my dishes done (I am sick right now, so not at the moment, anyway) - but it's just so mindblowing boring! there are so many...
did you solve the problem?