or Connect

Posts by Triniity

Velcro stickers...
I have some accidentally felted baby sweaters, I'll try to use them as the "last barrier". That would be a good use for them as well...
I am looking for ideas for easter presents for my kids - handmade.    Any ideas? 
I am a ped doc (but I work in germany, so most babies are intact here) - and I would never ever pull the foreskin back - only if the parents are worried about phimosis, and than really, really carefully. I practise (on and off due to my own kids) since 10 years, and I never ever had a baby cry when I examined his penis.    And I would feel so awful if that ever happened. I think history taking is much more important! Moms usually know if there is any problem...
...but it could be papilloma infection (warts) as well - and that might be a risk for baby. So I think someone should have a look. Better safe than sorry. 
It works really well...mine is german, so probably not point in linking it, but I bet you get english ones as well!    I bet it work even better with an ipad/tablet - but I don't have one - yet...
Yeah, I thougt it might be like that...but if I put a wool layer at the very end...would that hold the fluid ...
thank you for all the ideas, girls!    I am looking forward to the soaked muffin recipe! 
Oh, vermontgirl,  We tried the "Transforming the difficult child" - nutured heart approach - and it does work. It sound quite technical at first, I read the book when she was tiny, and than had it in my shelf for a year or two before I actually started to use it. Especially the reward program did not sound gentle with me. But than I learned that you don't even need the reward part, and you can use it as you like, and I think the guy who wrote it really understands the...