or Connect

Posts by Triniity

I did not really find that it did bother me. But there are solutions for being warmth sensitive ... I am happy if I am warm, so that might be that... Didymos (which is a brand by the way, the wraps have mostly little firstname names like Katja and Olaf and such) does produce a type of wrap that contains silk and is therefor less warm. I was totally happy with a sling (Didysling that is) for a tiny baby, I could easily wear it, and it does not have a bunch of fabric. So I...
I am not in the US so we probably don't have it here...   Here a all cotton underwear (maternity) is like 10 dollars, plus they don't look very appealing ...   I am thinking about trying to get a pattern out of an old one (if I can find an old on) or try to make a pattern from my one new one - but without cutting it up.    Would that work?
okay, I think I'd like to be added ...! 
I am interested in joining, but I don't really understand the concept I think ... what are the beads for? Would I make a necklace out of it? And why would it be a birth bead than? 
Does anyone know where I can find pattern (possibly free) for maternity panties (underbellie would be prefered?)    I saw once one for a bikini undie, could I use that one?    Any ideas?    My underwear is getting uncomfortable, it has to be all cotton and I cannot find something I like for a price I like...   thanks.    and merry christmas everybody ...
I got really weird christmas gifts from my inlaws like every year.    Last year I got a scarf, which does not sound to bad I guess, but it was a man's scarf that was on sale at 2003 on aldi. (that was kind of funny)   Usually the give me like three ferrefo rocher wrapped in paper or something similar and say something in the lines of: But it's only for mommy to eat...   oh -. and as a teenager with an eating disorder I got a book from my grandma: FAT and...
Hi everybody.    I do feel stupid about it, I must confess. I mean, Christmas being about the birth of Christ and being thankful for what you have -  and I am.    I am just a bit sad that my husband does not feel the need to show me in any form his appreciation. If he has any that is.    He already forgot our wedding day.    So, I am behaving childish now and hide in the kitchen to prepare our dinner. 
@Jen: Thanks, thats really reassuring.    At all, thanks for the all the support!
I had to bring my oldest (than two) to the ultrasounds for her brother. She switched the main switch for all electricity (which was on the floor and nicely red and blinking (?!)  - which was kind of hilarious. But noone was angry with us ...
Hi,  thanks for your thoughts!    I was lucky enough that someone on friday cancelled his appointment and I could sneak in. My doc started me on medication now, a very low dose, and I am worried a bit about it but I hope it will make me feel better soon.  I mean, I would be happy enough if I would not be so impatient with the kids anymore, and she (the doctor) gave me something to calm down and that helps already. Plus I sleep much better with the medication.    My...