or Connect

Posts by Triniity

Thank you for your ideas, defenitely going to try!
Thank you all. I just found some evidence against bed rest, and am wondering now,   thank you for the tips on strengthening. I do not bed rest all the time, I get up a couple of times a day...at least to sit at the table or something. So I guess, DVT risk should not be too high (I Hope at least ;) ) 
Here, some information on the subject.    I do feel like I am trying to find a cave out though ...    what do you think?    http://humanwithuterus.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/bed-rest-in-pregnancy-part-ii-human-or-vessel/ http://humanwithuterus.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/bed-rest-in-pregnancy-part-iii-human-or-vessel/   plus, I feel that the contractions are worse when I walk around, but than ...
Hi,  has anybody expericence? I am on bedrest for early contractions and I already lost much of my strength. When I am 33/34 weeks I will be able to get up again, and I am worrying about birth alot, since I think I just have no endurance left anymore :(   Does anybody have tips on how to get as much strength back as possible without overdoing it?    Anybody experience at all?    thank you!
I got pregnant on day 24 of my cycle, and I do have regular cycles. At least, I thought I do. So, it just is not a foolproof method, and if your partner would have want to be 100% sure (which he never can be anyway, except not doing it ;) ) - he should have used a condom or something.    I was lucky, my DH coped better than I did. I thought we were on the safe sight ...
Thank you all.    Fruitfulmomma, I LOVE the affirmations.    Weekend was hard again, since DH was at work and did come home late, and I was alone with the little ones and youngest was feverish and sick (cold). Today the contractions were worse again, so that I went to see my midwife, and she said the cervix is totally soft and shortened (dr did us), so I am kind of flat on my back.    It drives me all so crazy ... 
No, she was here, and said these things. now, she left and only says them over the phone, but I still hear them (kind of ) in my head ...
I forgot my pin number the other day. DH looked at me as if I am going crazy, but I COULD NOT remeber. Odd feeling.    I always have the feeling that I am loosing or forgetting one of the kids. I am like: 1 - 2- 3 the whole day...   I have really weird nightmares...
Hi there,    for those who did not see my other thread, I have a bit of a problematic relationship with my mom.  AND I was put on bedrest for early contractions and pain.    Problem is, I feel horrible, staying in bed. I hear my Mom all the time telling me to get up and do the work.  Iron those shirts! - What do you think how your DH is lookign at work without an ironed shirt?! Lazy girl!   Fold the clothes, your hands are alright, aren't they. And if your DH...
Here in germany you can get legally prescribed THC for certain problems, maybe that would be a solution, too? Get a doctor who can work on your problems while wheaning you off the marihuana in a healthy and safe way for both of you?   I think you need to talk to your obs/gyn or you need to find someone to talk too, for your and your babies safety.    Hang in there.