or Connect

Posts by Triniity

Hi, thanks for the replies! @penquinmom: I do not link clomid and sick babies, but multiples and prematurity and sick babies, ykwm?   I guess the post was a bit short :) We are trying for like seven month now, but "just" calculated ovulation, no charting or anything, since I have a very stable cycle with AF every 28 days. So I thought that I would work with that. I started charting now, but still  not sure if it will make a difference.   After my ds I...
Hi gals,   one of these questions again, you heard it before I guess. We are ttc since a couple of month, no charting yet, but than, mmh. I am not the most patient person and I am finding it hard to wait and see. I am thinking about clomid, but than, I am afraid that something happens, like multiples, premature birth, ill babies. That would be horrible. My moms keeps telling me that I should be patient, and that I have two lovely babes and that I am basically...
I took it as a preparation for birth with my kids, I was supposed to drink a couple of cups a day in the last four weeks of pregnancy, and it was supposed to prepare the uterine and vaginal tissue to soften up and become more loose to make birth easier. It was not actually supposed to induce labour (lot of people thought that around me) only for "birth channel preparation"   Hugs,
Hi there,  thanks for all the support. I am kind of a beginner in the ttc field, since I conceived dc either unplanned or very, very quick. So until now I did not really do all the ttc stuff like temp and meds and stuff.  Today I did a bloodtest, which was negative. I am trying to convince myself that a negative bloodtest means that I am really and absolutely not pregnant, but I still feel pregnant :(. It makes me so sad. I am really afraid that the endometriosis I...
Hi, it has probably been asked a million times, but I need to ask again ! We are TTC, and I am five days before AF. I feel pregnant since a couple of days, sore breasts, sickly, Happy , peeing all the time. I wanted to wait to do the test, but than - I couldn´t. I bought one yesterday, and it said "not pregnant". (I will never buy the digital one again, it is really brutal to have it actually written down on you!) Now, it says to be done four days before AF, and I am...
  I so know how you feel! I felt the same way couple of weeks ago, when I missed a period, was really, really late with it, felt sick, and actually kind of knowing that I could not really be pregnant, did a test and cried and cried over the negativ. Even though we took care to not become pregnant ;) After that, I am trying to conceive, but now luck yet. I mean, I have breast soreness and feel sick (again) but an early test yesterday was totally negativ. And I...
Hi, it might have an effect. There is a risk of damaging the "Ductus deferens" which is the little tube transporting the sperms. In Numbers: The risk of Azoospermia after Inguinal hernia repair was around 5% (Jequier et al, 1986, Clinical reproduction and Fertility) He examined 102 men who had the surgery done. But than, that was in ´86, so the surgery was well into the sixties, maybe even earlier. Now there are pediatric surgeons who give special care to the duct, so...
I am in the process of deciding as well. I want so many things at the same time, it´s insane! I have two beautifull children, DD (4) and DS (2) and am kind of trying for the next one. I feel I want to have four children, but talking about it makes my dh either start crying or laughing hysterically. Mmmmh. But maybe he´ll grow into it.  I don´t know that many families with four kids, so I cannot really follow an example.  I am working fulltime at the moment, as a...
Thanks for the replies. I did try ignoring, and it totally does not work. Not ignoring ignoring, obviously. I am not even trying to do something really challenging with them awake anyway, just things like reading or sewing or something, mostly about three meters away from them (in the next room with two doors - both open). They do play in between, but they - esp. DD - spent an awful lot of time whining that she wants me to come and play with them...  And than DS is...
Hi, is there any way to teach children to play on their own or is it just personality? My kids (5 & 2,5) kind of never play together in their playroom. They either fight or want an adult to play with them. It totally drives me nuts, since they are constantly whining.    DS is hurting DD and I am sometimes really feeling like hitting him since I don´t see any possibility in stopping that behaviour otherwise (I didn´t and wouldn´t - I just don´t know what to do.  I...