or Connect

Posts by Neera

Yes. Asthma.   But it's going to be better weatehr than expected. She will have a tank top and a longsleeves which we tried and looks fine. If it was any tighter it would have looked too tight.
We r planning on that but at the risk of her getting sick. It's a bummer.
Dd has a costume that has almost no sleeves.Just a shirt inside might not be warm enough so does that mean we have to change for long sleeves or is there another way out? I mean almost everything we saw was with short sleeves. She didn't like the only one with long sleeves.
I've been trying this for a while now and the site won't let me edit. The button to save the edited signature gets hidden each time I try so I could edit but can't save.   Anyone else have the same issue?
Starfall.com
Teachers have class sizes big enough to be not heard and they have to talk over the kids. I used to substittue and find that it's harder to get the younger kids to hear you. 5th graders and older seem to know the 'order.' I don't agree with it but I understand that teacher's aren't left with a choice many times. They have to get a lot of work finished and they have deadlines like before the winter break finish an x amt etc. A friend of mine is a pre-k teacher and she was...
Thanks for ur helpful posts. Dd is 6.5. I do like the idea of gettting her to handle it independently as much as she can. Anyways, I didn't think it neccessary to talk to the teacher as said in my post above. She is capable of writing notes but at this age the kid next to her is surely going to peek and she's not fast enough. So, maybe that idea might not work. And I understand you really have to be lucky with what teacher you get. Thankfully, her teacher, I think, wants...
I am sure if not every kid many kids must face some kind of mean talk at school. I just don't know how to handle it. Dd's present teacher would not allow any of it. She just has the personality that kid's don't mess in class. But in the past years it has happened in class or presently outside class, during recess or lunch sometimes, dd will get an odd kid acting mean towards her. I want to add that dd is capable of fighting back. But I don't want her to as it might just...
We recently borrowed this book for our 6.5 yr old: http://www.amazon.com/How-Babies-Made-Steven-Schepp/dp/0316042277/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382014260&sr=1-1&keywords=how+are+babies+made   She asked is this what daddy did or something to that effect and then the questions stopped. I'd suggest you look at it first if you are going to let him read it.
Once in two days or if it's sweaty and needs it then as soon as it's required.