or Connect

Posts by OSTC

YnfThanks! I wish the weather was good here! Instead our first ewe had twins on the coldest day of the year which ended up being -37c almost - 50c with windchill! I've never been so cold in my life! Needless to say we ended up tacking up some boards in our garage and putting her in there which is heated till it warms up a bit... Supposed to get to 0 by the weekend so hopefully it won't be to long. Praying the other ewes have the sense to wait for better weather Will be...
I'm here still here Just crazy busy with Reno's, homeschooling, lambing etc!
First summer baby?
Sorry your feeling so rough Feeling depressed doesn't help the energy front at all does it... Yup... So not a fan of winter or cold...
Is this your second pregnancy? First summer baby?
We have had some sleepless nights here as well with a 7yr old who has decided he needs his dad to pretty much cuddle him all night or he wakes us up in the middle wailing... It's been really rough as DH has had to work a lot of overtime/shifts (and really needs his sleep when he is working a 3am shift) which has the boys really missing him and then when we are up all night with the 7yr old it makes us to tired to do as much with kids as we and they would like and then they...
Usually I'm very active and feel great when I move lots and do hard work. But this time it just wipes me out Never been a big coffee fan unless it's flavored in some way (love the smell though!) and it gives me stomach cramps and contractions.... Accidentally had Earl Gray tea the other day instead of Chai and holy! I went to bed after 1am and still couldn't sleep!
My third pregnancy was actually amazingly good and ended in a wonderful pain free birth... which is part of the reason I don't get why I feel so awful this time! That said I have felt a little bit better the last couple of days so I think the Vit D and switching to a liquid iron is helping along with making sure I'm getting some protein first thing in the morning. I have some Vit D tanning minutes left from a spa package that I bought pre-pregnancy that I'm thinking of...
Sorry your in the same boat I am for sure going to get my iron checked at my next appointment as it is something I tend to be low in... Though it was really good going into this pregnancy and I have been trying to take some when my stomach can handle it... I read this last night http://www.greenthickies.com/could-you-be-suffering-from-vitamin-d-deficiency-fatigue/ And was wondering if it could be because this will be my first summer baby/second trimester in the winter...
Did you end up having a UC?