or Connect

Posts by OSTC

That's awesome that you were able to hear your baby's heartbeat homesteadmomma Smidge I'm so happy that you are getting to birth the way you want with a mw who your comfortable with. That is such a blessing were you able to hear the heartbeat?
Actually I'm pretty sure now that me and my youngest have a stomach bug we are fighting... crossing my fingers that I feel better once this passes!
Thank you MommaCrystal
Thank you Smidge I got a call back from the doctors office and they booked me in for next Friday the 10th so I'm very relieved that it wasn't a problem and that I will hopefully have some peace of mind before a big family gathering on the 12th where I know I will get asked about being pregnant a lot... Sucky news today though that I'm on the wait list for a midwife which means I won't get one unless they are able to hire another one... Had an amazing pain free home birth...
I had an early loss @ 4-5wks in Feb. I at 12wks now with this rainbow baby. I'm having a really hard time despite insane morning sickness/fatigue/hunger etc feeling like this baby is real/going to be okay... I don't feel at all connected to this baby, can't see it in the future, can't at all see what the birth might be like/have a hard to thinking of what I want birth wise, haven't had any dreams about having the baby or even being pregnant.... & that all worries me as I...
I've had a few feelings here and there that I have wonder if they were the baby... but I'm not sure enough that I would say 100% that is what it is.
I'm 5 days away from the second trimester, and not holding out a lot of hope for feeling better as I to seem to be feeling worse lately! I want to scream every time I read the this is what your baby/body is doing right now and it says "you should be feeling better about now...) Bah... Still looking forward to the second trimester though! :) 
Sorry for your loss :(
So sorry :(
For the first time in 4 pregnancies we weren't able to hear the heartbeat @ 10wks4days I have a hernia right where she usally has found the heartbeat and I guess it was enough to keeps us from picking it up... Really needed to hear it for peace if mind and to feel like there really is a good reason for all this awful sickness... Now I have to wait four more weeks to try again....