or Connect

Posts by sistermama

: Hooray!!!! Looks like it will be a :
Quote: Originally Posted by kirei Something to consider -- maybe you could date the rent check for the 15th of the month, just to insure that the landlord can't just go ahead and cash it early with no warning. He would at least have to ASK you, because the bank won't accept a check before the date. Just a thought... Yeah, they will. I cash my paycheck two days before the date on it all the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by MomBirthmomStepmom I have to respectfully disagree about Ana-Lucia. Maybe I dislike her SOOOO much that I can't help but think evil thoughts about her, but I do think it's a situation of control. If she was so 'helpful' to them group, how'd so many of them disappear? Jack is a good 'leader', not controlling and has managed to actually help his group... However, I do realize I could just dislike her so much that I could...
Quote: Originally Posted by MomBirthmomStepmom I don't think it's 'leadership' at all, I see it as 'control'... She wants control of them all, and notice how pissy she was getting when she COULDN'T control Ecko anymore? I don't think she was ever able to control Eko. They obviously have a mutual, if grudging, respect for each other. All the rest of the tailies would probably be dead/taken if it weren't for the two of them. I don't...
Okay, so why is Walt soaking wet? Any conjectures?
Sorry for the multiple posts. So I think the lesson from last night's show is: pay attention to Walt! He wants to help you! The whole speaking backwards thing makes it seem like he is on the other side of some type of mirror. The hobbit needs to just leave that baby alone. He is way creeping me out. He's lucky Claire didn't over hear the comment about her needing to be a more responsible mum, etc. I would have drop kicked his ass into the ocean for that.
Quote: Originally Posted by katiecat I told dh last night I totally think Sayid would abandon her if they ever got off the island because he'd go to Nadia. Allison No, he wouldn't have. If anyone's word means anything on that island, its Sayid's. But, I bet he will never be able to love again, in the "everything I love is destroyed" type move. Plus he'll probably think God has cursed him and that is why Shannon died, cause I bet in...
Quote: Originally Posted by chersolly Jack was in the hospital flashback. He walked past Shannon and her (evil) Stepmother in the hospital hallway. If you blinked, you would have missed him. Yep, in the same accident that Jack's fiancee/wife was in, right?
Similisan Pink Eye Drops - the stuff is AMAZING. Worked better for us than the $100 antibiotics. Says in the pkg not to use it if the eye is gooey (what the heck is pink eye if not gooey?) but our dr told us that was just for liability protection of people not going to the dr.
I'm making the easy baby poncho listed first here: http://knitting.about.com/library/blbabyponcho.htm Here are more for toddlers and kids from About: http://knitting.about.com/library/blkidsponcho.htm