or Connect

Posts by wildflower18

Safe Motherhood Quilt Project Display and Rally   HARRISBURG (April 17, 2012) – The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project will be on display on Friday, May 11th, from 9a.m. to 3p.m., with a press conference starting at 11a.m., in the Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Internationally renowned midwife, author, and creator of The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project, Ina May Gaskin, will be speaking. Amnesty International, the Greater Harrisburg Area Birth Circle, the International...
  Safe Motherhood Quilt Project Display and Rally   HARRISBURG (April 17, 2012) – The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project will be on display on Friday, May 11th, from 9a.m. to 3p.m., with a press conference starting at 11a.m., in the Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg.  Internationally renowned midwife, author, and creator of The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project, Ina May Gaskin, will be speaking.  Amnesty International, the Greater Harrisburg Area Birth Circle, the International...
  Safe Motherhood Quilt Project Display and Rally    HARRISBURG (April 17, 2012) – The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project will be on display on Friday, May 11th, from 9a.m. to 3p.m., with a press conference starting at 11a.m., in the Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Internationally renowned midwife, author, and creator of The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project, Ina May Gaskin, will be speaking. Amnesty International, the Greater Harrisburg Area Birth Circle, the International...
  Safe Motherhood Quilt Project Display and Rally    HARRISBURG (April 17, 2012) – The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project will be on display on Friday, May 11th, from 9a.m. to 3p.m., with a press conference starting at 11a.m., in the Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Internationally renowned midwife, author, and creator of The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project, Ina May Gaskin, will be speaking. Amnesty International, the Greater Harrisburg Area Birth Circle, the International...
Safe Motherhood Quilt Project Display and Rally   HARRISBURG (April 17, 2012) – The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project will be on display on Friday, May 11th, from 9a.m. to 3p.m., with a press conference starting at 11a.m., in the Capitol Rotunda, Harrisburg. Internationally renowned midwife, author, and creator of The Safe Motherhood Quilt Project, Ina May Gaskin, will be speaking. Amnesty International, the Greater Harrisburg Area Birth Circle, the International...
  I know this is years past, but just in case anyone is doing a search on this topic as I was, here is the link to vaccine package inserts online.  http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
I'm slowly coming around myself.  M/s is improving and my cold is headed out.  Thank God!  I had a friend who recently was in a hit & run car accident and it made me realize that everyone deals with unexpected events at some point in their life.  All things considered, a baby is one of the better surprises that could happen.   Glad to hear that you are feeling better!  Helps to have someone you can talk to who understands!
I don't even know how I'd deal with the idea of twins.  When people say congratulations to me, I say a bland "thanks".  Just want to share that we weren't trying so maybe they'd understand my response.  Everyone seems so happy about someone else being pregnant.  I think people would understand that having twins is a shock that you have to give some time to deal with and let it all sink in.  I'm realizing more and more that life can not be planned.  Trying to find the...