or Connect

Posts by wildflower18

Thanks Sienna & Diana!  It's good to know I am not alone.  Can't imagine wrapping my head around twins!  I had an u/s and it was a singleton at 5 weeks.  By belly is about twice the size it was with my 1st pg at this stage.  I look about 16-18 weeks preggo if I compare myself to my first pg.  Sometimes makes me wonder if they missed one when they were looking.   Husband back in town and is some help.  DS still wants me all the time and won't accept DH's help much of...
So in the same boat.  I just don't know how I'm going to pull it together in time for the baby's arrival.  I had a 'wonderful' friend share with me all the tribulations of adding a second.  I politely explained that we were not trying, nor expecting a 2nd and that I didn't care to hear about all the complications it will bring me while in the midst of dealing with morning sickness.  Our life is already complicated enough.  My son as well is super clingy.  He's almost 4,...
I'm hopeful that there is a time cap on the m/s, but one never knows as I understand that each pregnancy is different.  My only hope right now is to go with the statistics and expect that it will go away after the 1st trimester.  
Boy, do I feel pathetic these days.  On top of morning sickness, I've got a head cold.  A lovely gift from my 1st child who is also sick.  Supposed to be on 'vacation' from work this week.  I suppose lying on the couch all day is better than going to work when I feel awful.  As someone else posted, I'm sick & tired.  Taking it day by day.  But feeling like it's never going to end.  It's been 4 weeks now.  I'm 9 weeks.  Another month + of this is just unbearable.  And to...
Blue Cross.  I was afraid to call my insurance company and ask anything about a homebirth, but I guess just asking in general how maternity care is billed would be helpful.
We did get some books from the library and a movie.  He's watched the movie non-stop.  DH decided last night was a good time to tell him. I think mostly because he keeps telling him to be gentle with me - I have m/s and am pretty pathetic right now.  I'm not sure he has a full understanding, but we've still got 8 months and we've all got time to come around to the news.  DS isn't the only one who said they didn't want a second child. This is an unplanned pregnancy and...
I'm just feeling lucky when I make it through a day - no matter how sick I get, it's one day closer to the m/s ending!  I've been able to get through the past couple days by eating about every hour or two.  Today, I just can't stomach the thought of eating.  And on top of it all, I now have diarrhea.  I'm thinking that maybe it's all the yogurt I'm eating.   DH is away for the day, I'm home with DS and I'm supposed to work tonight.  I just don't see how I'm going to make...
I wonder if this is what my midwife was talking about.  She said that the meds she would prescribe are actually illegal.  Do you know why it was taken of the market in the US?  Glad to hear you are feeling better!    
LOL!  Glad to hear that your 2nd pg the m/s was better than the first.  I'm hoping since mine started earlier it will end earlier.   Who'd have thunk that fried chicken would have stayed down!?  Now I'm craving more hoping to keep the more severe nausea at bay.    
Well, now that m/s has struck with a vengeance, I'll be lucky to keep anything down.  Calorie counting can be saved for later. ;-)