or Connect

Posts by mombh

SA is both safe and VERY effective!!!  You could also give her liposheric vitamin C which is nano technology and comes in little gel packs, You just put a little in her mouth and it bypasses the digestive system. I would use  a combo of both.  When my youngest was 5 months he had bronchiolitis and since he was not vaccinated they did the pertussis swab on him, which came back negative anyway.  He was given a treatment with the nebulizer and I started with the SA and...
I need to find a pediatric dentist who is supportive of extended nursing and gentle with little ones.  My 2 1.2 yr old has decay and needs work.   I  live in Boca Raton, but I will travel to miami or WPB  for someone who is great with toddlers. tia
I need help choosing which one. My dd (15) is gluten intolerent ( has been gf since age 8) and besides for occasional ecxema on her one elbow she doesn't have any reactions to anything. She is on the smallish side and skinny and we haven't done bought probiotics in a while. Usually we do water kefir  but  they didn't survive the heat in my kitchen this summer and I am waiting for it to cool down here before getting more! So we don't have kefir and I haven't made any...
My 15 year old dd really wants a high school diploma. She has been taking math courses with our local state virtual school for the past 2 years in order to get credits ( she is advanced in math and already started algebra 2 last year and did great) She does not want to do the virtual school full time since it is very time consuming and she would not have time to pursue her other interests  (like writting, poetry etc) A friend of mine recommended penn foster as a...
Iam going to stop the k-2 supp and see what happens.......This seems to run contrary to everything I have read but since some of you are experiencing the same thing, at least I know I am not imagining it. Is this because it is a supplement and maybe disrupts the balance of  A D K2, or absorbed differently or maybe their bodies are not able to absorb it for some reason?? It does not make sense to me, but we have to  continue to try and find answers and solutions. Do...

just chiming in here that we have had good results with clay. I have personally healed a tooth by packing it with clay every night and I have since started brushing  ds  (2 1/2)  before bedtime. I have been  trying to actually paste 2 of his molars ( they have the most decay) but with a squirming toddler it is not really working. I also give him the pasicalite internally. I also give him xylitol and calc phos. Anyone have any ideas as to why with such decay he does not...
yeah, I would also like to find something like this for  elementary  grades. From what I have seen on khan academy it is geared to older kids. We only watched 2 but my kids lost interest fairly quickly. btw, I love khan academy and for my older kids it is great!
wow, this thread is pretty amazing!!!! I love the idea of increasing the amount of pbx.......and this has me seriously thinking about  it.  I guess Iam having a should'ave, could'ave, but didn't moment ( well longer since it is a looong thread). We do water kefir, usually about 1/4 - 2 tbls a day, is this something we can try to increase? I have always been cautious of having too much kefir. Do you mamas give more than is recommended on bought pbx but still  limit...
my kids love it mixed with a spoon of raw honey and will come and ask for it when they feel queasy , nauseous etc; and it really does work to relieve the symptoms!