or Connect

Posts by stormysky

oh no, feel better! I had that too and was so miserable and depressed.
Do we have a final count yet? I have to see if I have enough.
Forgot to mention that my Baby Ktan Breeze came last week from this site. http://www.nobetterdeal.com/shop/en/nbd It came quickly and seemed worth the price (I think 27.95 incl shipping). It was in box, smelled new, looked new enough, possibly had some crumbs on it that could be washed off (didn't even notice them today when I tried it on). I'm going to wash it anyway. Probably someone bought it and tried it and decided to return it. I bought a medium and it seemed...
Shockingly I passed my 1-hour glucose test! (I failed the 1-hour and 3-hour with my last pg and had to do blood sugar monitoring). I celebrated with some yummy Trader Joe's chocolate.   I'm torn about cloth diapering. I cloth diapered here and there with all my other kids, but never made it all the way through. I always did fine until I ran into odor issues and just never had the where with all to combat them. I have a 3 year old who is still in diapers and wish he...
This is the link to the store where I buy cloth pads. She is great to work with.   http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEssenceofEve
For cloth pads I like essence of eve. She sells on etsy. I'm on the iPod and too lazy to figure out exact link right now. I haven't used them pp, but they were great for regular periods.
I think my 7 year old also weighs somewhere around 43-45 lbs, and she is in a low booster. I made her wait until 40 lbs for that (and it took a long time). She has older sibs and her friends are bigger, so it was a big deal.   So although I thought I shook this flu thing, I am still feeling really exhausted and can't get rid of the cough. Coughs and weak pregnancy bladders are NOT a good combination! I am mourning the loss of my nesting energy from before I got sick....
Beautiful family!   Do you have a preference for a boy or girl?   Do you have wedding plans for now?
Funny I'm also feeling a bit of nausea, but nothing quite as bad as 1st trimester. I thought it was maybe because I had a cough, which triggers nausea.   About the beads, you can really buy cheap ones. You can get a whole package at Joann's or Michaels for just a few dollars.
Wow, thinking of you. You sound so calm, positive, and rational. You are doing the right thing.