or Connect

Posts by stormysky

I see these are on Mamabargains. Has anyone heard of these or tried them?
Alaskanmomma, you scared me. When I opened that post on my ipod, I thought you had given birth!
3/10   I am basing this on personal experience. I think it took me about 3-4 days to go into labor after I got off bedrest at the end of my 8th month. However I was living out of state at the time and was stuck at my mom's, so I had to fly home! We also lived on a 3rd floor walk-up, so I was doing LOTS of steps. I definitely did not take it easy during those 3 days. 
36w, 38w (x3) So I'm guessing 38w again. With my last 3 I also walked around 4-5 cm dilated for a couple of weeks.
My smallest baby was the hardest to push out, but I'm sure that's because it was my 1st. My other labors were quick and 'easy' (if you can call any labor easy). I think I had little tears here and there (1st one had episiotomy), but that was more because I did it too fast than because of the size. I don't think size really matters here ;)
I can relate to that sad, depressed, anxious kind of feeling. I don't know where everyone lives, but it's been a loooong winter, there's still a long way to go. March is definitely winter here, and April usually is too. That can definitely contribute. Plus our 3rd trimester hormones are really in full force. I know I usually feel much better after I have my babies than before. I am so looking forward to spring fever and giving birth!
I don't remember her estimated weight, but IIRC it was way off! My other kids were born at 38 weeks and weighed 7'13, 8'5, and 8'7. 
I had my 1st at 36 weeks. She was over 7lbs and didn't need the NICU. She had some jaundice, but so did some of my others.
Ironmam, sorry your going through this. Hugs   Thanks for the maternity belt recommendations! I decided to try this one because it looks inexpensive and similar to the others. http://www.amazon.com/Medline-Curad-Maternity-Belt--Universal/dp/B005MT0MD4/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1362078435&sr=1-1&keywords=curad+maternity+belt