or Connect

Posts by emmy526

http://naturalmomlovesprada.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/a-conversation-worth-having/
Well, if monsanto doesn't poison them, pharma will...
This child is 18mos, and had DTaP and HepA the other day, and broke out in this rash within 24hrs.  Drs told her it was contact dermatitis, then the ER told her it was hand foot and mouth, even tho there are no blisters in the child's mouth or hands and feet. The usual cocktail of tylenol/advil and benedryl prescribed.  
yes we are all anxiuously awaiting to hear what the allergist has to say about it.  This is the first time anyone has come to me about an immediate problem like that complete with pics, and totally fearful of what could happen.  I think this has opened her eyes up somewhat.  She did say she had three other kids who were vaxed without problems, and this allergic reaction came out of 'nowhere'. To me, it's absolute proof the schedule truly is not a 'one size fits all'...
 she said the ER dr confirmed it's an allergic reaction to something in the shots...he's now being tested to see which chemical it is
this is the blistering rash that coursed up one side up his body down the other, during the breakout, when the allergy meds wore off 
i urged her to do just that -  file complaints with all entities possible...and she was a mom who thought 'it could never happen to her child'.  
theres one in my group who was paid a hefty sum for her son's vaccine injury, and started a foundation/website educating parents.   Another mom's son got a couple vax's at his yr old check up, a week or so ago,  and is now suffering with a blistering rash all over....the rash started within 18hrs....ER drs confirmed an allergic reaction.. he would be a perfect poster child for  an adverse reactioni event asssociated with vaccinating, and combo vaccines.  His original pedi...
We see a lot of pictures of babies in the news in the NICU who have whooping cough, etc, etc, appealing to nonvaccinating parents...I wish the news were as eager to print pictures of vaccine injured children, to appeal to the vaccinating parents. Same goes for radio ads...why not put on radio air, a baby crying the high pitched scream, indicating encephalitis, warning vaccinating parents this can happen?  Instead, we hear a baby coughing and gagging, urging parents to...
101. Limiting freedom of speech