or Connect

Posts by emmy526

if you have one, you make it private, so only YOU can approve members who want to join
here is a list of things to look over when deciding about vaccines   http://vactruth.com/vaccine-inserts/ Here are some questions to answer for yourself in deciding about vaccination: 1. Name of the disease 2. Description of the disease 3. Length of time from initial infection to end of all symptoms 4. Infectious period 5. Normal symptoms of the disease 6. Known serious consequences of the disease 7. Proportion of persons infected developing serious consequences 8....
Georgia childcare and schools Immunization Guidelines for Child Care Facility Operators and School Personnel http://health.state.ga.us/pdfs/preve...uctions.03.pdf (page 2) "If there is a religious exemption, the parent/guardian must give the facility/school a signed and dated notarized statement or affidavit stating that immunizations are against their religious beliefs. This affidavit should be filed instead of the Certificate of Immunization. The affidavit...
I just can't put up with baiting and trolling, sarcastic remarks, and just generally rude behavior by anyone who doesn't seem to agree with the topic at hand. ...there's no useful information being exchanged when people engage in discussion and debate using that kind of communication.    For that reason, i stay out of the discussion and debate forum. Rudeness as such that is displayed over there is not for me, nor worth my time reading either. I could read something a...
!!  
Another reply is, 'none of your business'  because it isn't their business.  Do you ask your neighbors what prescription medication they're on? of course not...just as no neighbor needs to inquire about vax status on other neighbors.   Op, there is nothing that woman can do in so far as getting your children kicked out of school...they have a legal exemption, and that's what matters to the Board of ED, not what some looney tune is saying, and is her own opinion, no less....
the people i know just signed a religious waiver....they're easy in this state... my kids' same one has carried over from grade to grade and school to school....and with all the walmarts and pharmacies giving out vaccines now, it's wouldn't be too hard to find some place to get one ( a vaccine) for your child, if a parent wished.  
silly me....for some reason, i had texas on my mind... here is one for tuscon   Dr. Sandy Newmark310 N. Wilmot, Suite 307Tucson, AZ 85711(520) 886-4884www.DoctorNewmark.com Does NOT give vaccines, only provides vaccine counseling.   and, i don't know how close these are for you   AZ Phoenix Dr. Baral and Dr. Mitchel ND (480-970-0000) AZ Chandler Dr. Martin AZ Scottsdale Dr. Sam Benjamin and Dr. Doris...
TX TX Franklin Corinth Amarillo Dr. Daniel B. Kalb- Cool Spring Family Medicine Dr. Torrie Dr. Shari Medford TX Plano Dr. Rao TX Frisco Dr. Bain TX Garland Dr. Carla Cole TX Lavernia Jessica Sanders, N.P. TX McKinney Dr. Sutton, Dr. Frank, Dr. Tod Burton, and Dr....
i have heard from several parents in Ct opting out of this using the easy exemption we have.