or Connect

Posts by BarefootScientist

We always figured it was because DH's hand was warmer and he used more pressure than me. I don't know if that's the real reason or not.It feels kind of like a ridge to me. MW described it well. Try after having an orgasm if you can...that was the only way I could feel it for a while. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way MW. And sorry your DH isn't being in contact with you enough. When does he come home this time?AFM, I am having irregular, completely manageable...
Sounds like a lot of us are having prodromal (sp?) labor. I've been having some serious crampiness and the occasional hard contraction for about 2 hours now. Not really timeable yet, I don't know if it will turn into something or not.
I agree that if a thread is being "advertised" on facebook it really should be noted in some way on this site. I don't really like that this happens at all TBH...is permission obtained from the person who started the thread? It makes me not want to start threads, and I never post in a thread after I see it featured on facebook. I mean, I know our posts here are public and all, it just sort of rubs me the wrong way...
Our first baby???!!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy your new one!
I think most people are rational enough to realize this doesn't represent Christians in general.
There are not a lot of people who believe this, but there is a lot of money behind it. Hence all the billboards, buses (I saw FOUR buses at my mall the other day, plus a pickup, I have no idea what they were doing there), and media attention. I don't know of anyone personally who is taking it seriously. This same guy predicted the end in 1994 I believe? Someone my dad worked with at the time did take it seriously and I believe, quit his job. I'm just hoping for a...
I am with everyone else who wants to poke everyone who comes near with a big stick. Last night I was SO cranky! I put my kid to bed and was snapping at him for no reason other than his typical kid stuff, then I came out in the living room and burst into tears. And then last night I slept like a log...in between contractions, random cramps, getting stiff, having to pee, crazy dreams, etc. etc. etc. Ugh I am ready to be done I think. End of the world today, good day to...
Oh my goodness. I'm pretty sure I was on this thread a long loooong time ago, but I suppose I might as well introduce myself again, since I may be back here soon. (I do plan to EC my new LO but I'm not sure how much I'll be on the forums.) Name: Mel/BarefootScientist/BFS Partner: DH EC'd babe(s): DS, almost 4, graduated quite a while ago, hmm by 2.5 he was done for sure including nights. Don't remember exactly. And I'm 38 weeks pregnant with #2, who I will be...
Annie, how sweet! I have read Ina May's guide.
DDCC from June but I'm 38 weeks and ready to be done anytime. I was thinking it would be so cool to have an "end of the world" baby, then my DH pointed out it's not supposed to be the end of the world, just the rapture. Rapture would be a cute name. Ok maybe not.