or Connect

Posts by pamamidwife

d
http://alwayswomankind.com/
I'm going! Anyone know of a cheap place near the conference? I"m looking to go down days before with my boyfriend.
d
I'm in Salem and would be willing to order and do the newborn screening for anyone that has a UC birth. Just to put that out there.
d
What about Jennifer Gallardo at Andaluz Waterbirth Center? I would totally see her if I had a breech baby that I wanted to birth vaginally. Many midwives here in Oregon will do vaginal breeches.
With a couple mamas we re-tested after a week of doing the regimen and all subsequent tests came back negative. Now, keep in mind that every woman has a different colonization count, but I really feel like addressing things systemically vs firing all the guns at the ladybits really helps your overall health.
don't forget probiotics, immune boosting herbs (I usually recommend Oregon Grape Root/Echinacea/Goldenseal combo daily) and even garlic vaginally. Hibiclens is pretty big guns, as it does alter the vaginal pH considerably - though it is effective against GBS. I have seen women test negative after doing probiotics, herbs and garlic vaginally (vaginally every 5 days or so until birth).
it's so sad what linear, black and white thinking has done to us. it has made us doubt our body's natural ability to birth. all because of a calendar.