or Connect

Posts by Mama Mko

10 days late   4 days late   16 days late
Yes, the guineas definitely make a difference with regards to ticks in my experience. We do free range them. We have had a lot of problems with predators. There were some neighborhood dogs that have gotten them several times and something has occasionally taken one in the evenings. What has helped this is having a barn with a light in it and a roost up high. They go in at night if the light is on and roost on their perches and then they aren't eaten in the morning....
We don't feed on a schedule at all. My oldest is 5 1/2. My youngest is 4 months old. They all get fed whenever they're hungry, all day long. I don't eat on a schedule and feel better when I can just eat whenever I feel the need.
We let the kids wander while they eat. The only time we enforce sitting down is at restaurants. This hasn't been an issue at all. I don't have a problem with it.
http://www.zazzle.com/be_happy_poster-228217353171539619
Flash cards, make-your-own puzzles, making little dolls/monsters/people that can hold up to play for more than an hour or two, making photographs more durable, etc. Just a few ideas off the top of my head. :D
Thanks for posting this!!
It's real! :) Thank you. The kids had a lot of fun decorating it.