or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

TMI warning, im now a jelly factory!! yey, its something, also getting somewhat noticable contractions every 1o mins since 8am, so something is doin something coud be today, could be tomorrow, could still be next week! either way, its something going out for a long walk with hubby in a little while, dads coming over to watch the kids for me and we are going to metro to town, take care of some errands then see about making the two and...
ewll im sure this proromal labour must be doing something, no matter how tiny progress is progress. my cervix is now right there, no more having to go prospecting and im almost twocm where as last week it was right back and not even fingertip. its something! also i now have a doula to help me out seeing as my sister cant make it. hugs to everyone. keep on keeping on. we will all get there in the end Kiz
for me it was strange. i had an epi with baby 4. wont go into birth right now, last thing i was to think about at 39 weeks with number 5. anyway once the epi was being set up i remember sitting up leaning over a chair with a pilow between me and the chair, hubby was other side of a second chair. teh bed was high. i was hunched over adn i got a shot of local in my back. few mins later prodding, i had a contraction so i was taking gas and air
i have given birth nekid 4 times, i dont plan on doing anything different. before i get in pool i will probably ust have a tshirt on, once in the pool im stripping off. mind im due next week so its pretty warm so i dont need to worry too much about the cold kiz
i have had on off intense tightenings since 18th july. i think i had about 3 days in there with out anything but so far this week its going on 5days. i have also had 4 different people ask me stupid questions such as ^havent you had the baby yet^ or ^any news^ my dad of all people who shold know better was one of them, i just gave him a icy stare and told him to not ask again he will know when he knows. i had to explain to him the LAST thing a woman who ha been in and...
i think baby has moved a bit because my god my pelvis hurts, i can hardly walk!! and my neathers are swollen, i went a hunting for the elusive Cervix and i can actually find it, where as earlier in the week i couldnt. so i think its coming forward a bit. have had two of prodromal labour, spent today with the TENS machine on, that was heaven. no other signs things are happening thought. anyone else have sore swollen bits? any ideas to help make it less sore? 1o...
hmm i could go post on my UK board too. and ring doula UK tomorrow about their hardship fund, i would be more than willing to make a donation once funds got better if they said yes to helping me out. my worry is its too late, im 39 weeks on Tuesday, they dont know my kids, etc the simplest thing we can think of at the mo is have the 4yr old go with my dad and the younger two if i labour during the day. if its at night its not a big deal as they will...
i have a feeling mum may ready sis the riot act, but it wont change anything really. gonna have to sleep on it and see what i can come up with tomorrow. im not bothered about having a second person for me, i know i can do it just me and hubby, its the kids that i am worried about. Kiz
My sister, who was to be my second birth partner, who was going to be looking after my eldest two kids, making tea, helping hubby look after me while he has a break, a cuppa, a pee, who know about this since JANURARY! is not NOT COMING!!!!!! may i just scream!!!!!! i have had prodromal labour ALL BLOODY DAY so im a bit grumpy, but COME ON SIS at least have the guts to TELL ME YOURSELF instead of me finding out THREE DAYS before your due to arrive throught MUM that your...
today i feel pretty bloody chipper, actaully really good, for a change. i have all day, i have actually cooked food, something i havent been able to do since decmber, i have actually WANTED to do hosuework, and have been sorting stuff out for my HB box, sheets and towles and stuff. i had my 38week check up today showed my MW my birht plan and she was totaly fine with it, she said that its mostly what the do normaly anyway and that the only ? she has is about...