or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

go, i took ds two to a swimming pool at 37 wees and 5 days i would love to go on a lazy river have fun Kiz
i can only really remember DD1 and DStwo which were 1yr and 17days apart! DD1i woke at 3:15am feeling like CRAP, crampy, premenstrual. woke DH to tell him i was going in the bath adn he didnt need to wake up but keep an ear out incase i needed him. was in bath for an hour, got out, paced around, Ctrx got stronger, by 4:45am DH wanted me to call hossy, so i did was told not to go in as they were busy, had a ctrx on phone, lasted AGES was told ok come it, if your not...
wasnt too bad, found out my MW didnt book the consultant appointment or scan she knew nothing about it. my iron is low, my blood presure is low again but it has been consistantly low over past few weeks, i still feel like crap, maybe cos i cant sleep or eat properly. baby is ok but is back to back, got to get that little monkey to move so wil be on hands and knees every day now. MW also popped in to do the HB visit. shes not brining kit till i go into labour...
what i still need to do buy a shower curtain for the sofa, plus some sheets to go over it get my bed set up with sheets and chux pads incase my waters go in bed, BTDT dont want that again get some more towels,i just dont think i have enought. sort out all my nappies again. give my room a tidy get the moses basket out, wash the sheets, get it made up give the rest of house a clean, again find out when MW is doing home visit and get birth kit thats all i can think of off...
of whats to come over the next few weeks. of tomorrows MW appointment because im mad at her again, of some other stuff going on that i have to deal with. first off, i have been getting on and off contractions since LAST saturday most days i get one or two pretty painfull ones, or some pretty intense BH's niggle aches and pains in my pelvis as if she is trying to engage. i am terrified of the birth now, even thoughti have told myself for the past few...
i have been in my BPIAB twice now. one was just a test run to see how long it took to inflate and fill and empty, and the relax a bit i was really sore that day. took hubby about 3o to 45 mins to inflate, twenty to 3o mins to fill, and 3 hours to empty via siyphon, the second time was because i was havng bad back aches and minor contractions off and on and decided i just wanted to lazy n the pool a bit so we filled it and in i went for ahour or so. it helped loads, ...
congrats Kiz
untill last week my two boys shared a bed, social service became involved and our assignd Social Worker was not happy about it and said both kid needed their own bed space and i dont think DStwo is old enouht for bunk beds, he is 3. so now DS1 and DD1 are sharing a bunk and DStwo is in his own room. its not going too badly, mind i have no idea where i am going to put DDtwo when Little One gets here and DDtwo...
the day before i had DDtwo i got he most horrendious agonising pain in my back, shooting up my back, we dashed to hospital but i was not in labour, i was 3cm and nothing was happening, had my waters broke, blood in there, ended up emergancy transfer to big hossy, augmented with pit, twelve hour labour, strapped to a bed, epidural, baby born within the hour of taht being placed. not fun at all i started getting back pains like that today. not as bad, makes me have...
Quote: Originally Posted by trancechylde I wanted to ask; has anyone done a bellycast??? I found a kit in Virgin record stores of all places, and I was wondering when the best time would be to do it? i did a belly cast last time, i bought the stuff from an art and craft shop, cost me just over £1o i think i did it about 3 weeks before she was born. BE CAREFULL around the pubic area, pulling hairs out of dry plaster is NOT nice. all i...